Vaccine Deaths

by Sea Breeze 67 Replies latest social current

• Jeffro
  • ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Nobody is dying from Covid. People are dying from the vaccine.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Wow, pretty scary stuff on that link new boy.

The whole pandemic-wuhan wet market story-never before seen DNA sequences-and now vaccine pressure just seems too weird for me to take part in it. Especially, when you consider the super high survival rates and alternative treatments that were just about globally denied to doctors.

Too many things don't add up.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Wow just wow.

This thread is a disturbing look inside paranoia and conspiracy theories.

• was a new boy
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Now that all of "you" have been vaccinated, why do I need it?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Over 285 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 24, 2021.

During this time, VAERS received 4,863 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.

However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

Note that VAERS has currently recorded nearly 300,000 cases of severe side effects.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Note that VAERS has currently recorded nearly 300,000 cases of severe side effects.

True. But studies show that only about 1% get reported.

• bsmart
    bsmart

If a severe side effect is truly severe, the patient went to the doctor. I would think any doctor will have no issue with reporting and it would be done.

• LV101
    LV101

Per a CDC article someone posted on Telegram (the 'American Patriots' channel, I think) vaccine deaths increased substantially last month but the nursing home deaths (vaccinated residents w/comorbidities) could be big factor.

Good luck trusting data from CDC.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit