The Danse Macabre - at Long Last

by Farkel 40 Replies latest social entertainment

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Brother Farkel... you should be commended on your masterful rendition. I am not a huge fan of piano music but I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you play.

Bravo

Kansas District Overbeer

• Englishman
    Englishman

Farkel,

Half an hour ago I installed broadband. Now I've heard your most excellent rendition of Danse Macabre. Bright and crystalline almost, very refreshing!

Hmm...so what's the chances of Tchaikvovsky's Concerto in B flat minor sometime Matey?

Mike.

• teejay
    teejay
    I figured out I would have it done and ready to share by Halloween.

Very impressive, Meister Farkel. Two questions:

1. Did you really think you could master such a piece in only a couple of months? And...
    2. Why in hell are you posting on this silly board all the time when you could be out playing concerts and making tons of money?

That's all.

• riz
    riz

god Damn! Sublime. i can't even think of anything else to say.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<standing and applauding wildly while yelling........>,

BRAVO! BRAVO!

<politely reseating myself for the encore!>

That was breath taking, thank you.

Hugs,

j2bf

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Listened to it and loved it!

ASH

• Farkel
    Farkel

This piece was incredibly hard to play. I sweat a lot of bullets on this one: wondered why I ever undertook this project.

That's it.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Excellent!

What I want to know is.... do you swear to buddah you didn't use your toes like Jerry lee to have all those sounds come out at once? Damn. I almost thought you dubbed over some stuff. I was impressed Farkmeister. How an eye can read and ten fingers can all be doing different things along with pedals.......at that speed......has Always been one of the things that makes it hard for me to drop the "creator" idea.

You must have spent quite some time.....but what a sense of worth it must give you. I need to get mty arse in gear and put some of my talents to work too..........and as soon as I find out what my talents are....I'll start

Well done and thanks for sharing among buddies.

Gumby

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Dear Farkel,

everyone else have used up all the words I might have.

thank you, that was beautiful. you performed it proud.

Ravyn

• berylblue
    berylblue

Truly amazing. Thanks so much. It was ineffably beautiful.

Rosemarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit