• Mamamia1
    Mamamia1
    Yes
  • prologos
    prologos

Viviane
    2 minutes ago

I stupid posters , ignorance stupid we can't fix, mental disorder "asshole"

If you have a fixation with fixing, how about fixing your pathological faultfinding, the fallacy to always attacking the person, and not meaningfully dealing with the subject matter at hand.? fixing the fact that your foul mouth reveals where you really come from? and 150 meter away, at the end of the grass from my back door, you really do not matter against the backdrop of the saltwater and mountains.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I am just a deist,

I hold my standard of proof in a diety as a self proclaimed agnostic. Imagine how I would be as a strict atheist !

Like I said before my standard for divine proof is not that high and for some like deist's their standard is just being alive like bacteria that inhabit the sewer. Yep when you think about sewer sucking as life's passion you have time to reflect. Just like your initial observation. Huh?

• prologos
    prologos
    truthseeker1009 minutes ago

I for some like deist's their standard is just being alive like bacteria that inhabit the sewer.

well, in mho, I am glad, that the now incommunicative 'deist' creator saw fit to include in the "evolution' process package instructions,- the possibility to have mutations that would function above that kind of a broth, and voila, here we are,so, do not disparage the small, we are still depending on the bacteria in our guts, who,- pending next discharge through Vivian's favoured orifice ,--end up in the sewer. *bsw, A generous brother, benefactor of mine, has the most gorgeous flowers growing in the refined effluents of his septic tank system.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    you are not harming me by your beliefs prologos so I guess each to his own then. I must confess I like Viviane and don't know what we would do without her.
  • Ruby456
    Ruby456

viv is prolly the greatest scoffer we have ever had, next to scofty that is.

A generous brother, benefactor of mine, has the most gorgeous flowers growing in the refined effluents of his septic tank system.

prologos you may enjoy the film The Martian.

• prologos
    prologos
    Ruby4563 hours ago

viv is prolly the greatest scoffer we have ever had, next to scofty that is.

Yeah, I am glad she is not in the deist camp, her predictable responses, stile would bring the cause into disrepute.

s-cofty, that merits the 'like'. like Thomas Pain{e} here. or how about:

vi is the better coiffured scoffer, with less substance than s-cofty?

film? after entering my ninest decade, I really do not get much out of videos, films. but I get the drift, recycling water and its organic content to the contentment of all.

8) deist. P.S. ( bsw I could picture deists among the crew up there, not jws though, they would have gotten away from J--s footstool.)

• Ruby456
    Ruby456
    prologos, both viv and cofty have substance imo - if only they wouldn't let it be drowned in scoffing. who wants to read pages and pages of calling bullshit/stupid?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit