_Morpheus
    42 and counting
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Whats the record?
  • prologos
    prologos
    Morpheus7 minutes ago
    42 and counting only 42? Ec.3:11. time[s] indefinite he has put in their minds, even pretty in their time. .

added: You have not noticed the blue line edited for veracity above either.

• prologos
    prologos

Sb: "-Dancing leads to carnal relations."*** The whole set-up was done by the forefathers/ mothers to maintain the population, just like those galaxies are a set-up. Germany does not waltz any more that's why mutti merkel has to import migrants to keep the cosmos from thinning in that part of the world.

*** there was a cartoon in the ~1890s showing an invention of a dress with two sturdy handles near the waist to prevent that. to grasp the lady while waltzing

Saintbertholdt25 minutes ago
    Whats the record? ???? Kannitverstan.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I cannot say for certain what the record is but the thread below thread is pretty typical and it went 45. The current thread also seems pretty typical and will probably range similarly

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/409090001/labeling-one-self-atheist-unscientific?size=10&page=45

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    I cannot say for certain what the record is but the thread below thread is pretty typical and it went 45. The current thread also seems pretty typical and will probably range similarly

Its important to try and hit 50 at least. Sort of like a standardized reference measure.

1890s showing an invention of a dress with two sturdy handles near the waist to prevent that.

The only way to be sure:

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@ stuffwotifink

Some good comments except maybe this: Even the staunchest of materialist atheists in biology uses the terms "apparent design" and "apparent purpose" [or variations thereof].

I've recently graduated with a biology degree and my senior lecturer did sometimes use 'apparent design'. She did not, at any time, use 'apparent purpose' - it was always 'biological function'.

• stuffwotifink
    stuffwotifink
    LoveUniHateExams

Grats on the biology degree.
    I'll take the correction about terms used by your biology lecturer.

It wouldn't make any difference to what I was actually saying, just how I said it.
    But, I shall be more specific in future and avoid "apparent purpose", when speaking of teleonomy... Perhaps I'll get a little Dawkins and use neo-purpose in future, the point would remain the same.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks, stuffwotifink.

I agree, I was just being picky - your point still stands.

• stuffwotifink
    stuffwotifink
    Nono, I made a sweeping statement. You are very correct to come along and point out that you know someone who doesn't fit what I said.

I didn't mean to seem cagey about accepting the correction.
    "Even the staunchest", implies all. Something I should have avoided doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit