Does Anyone Still Believe in God?

by LaurenM 447 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

cappytan - All Humans feel this way "I have my own moral code. There are things I won't do because I don't want to do them. And I don't believe my life is meaningless." ... Why do we all Feel this way?

• Viviane
    Viviane

You're determined to make assumptions, LAWHFol. No one is doing that and there is no reason you need to know anything about us to make an argument.

Make an argument, make it on your own. Try not peddling bullshit and meaningless drivel.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Viv - I've made several arguments, however you are the only person to not directly respond to any of my arguments.

Perhaps you have not been away from the Org for long?

It seems that you are resorting to the JW argument strategy, of avoiding statements with the clever insertion of Insults or nonsensical responses, I won't go back to verify this statement, but I would wager $1 USD that all of your responses have included the word "Drivel".. Why?

Edit - Ok I owe you $1.00 (Will you take payments?) Nonetheless, most of your responses have been simply mean. - Why?

• prologos
    prologos

I'm not saying that Philosophy (love of knowledge, by definition) wasn't a motivating force for them.

cappytan,

imo. their unavoidable involvement in these, now shown to be erroneous "philosophical" ideas, was more than a motivating force, it was the very fabric that they worked with***, and the laws of nature are like that too, pervasive rules, that our formulae, equations so well describe. bsw. I am not at all sharing LAWHFol's views.

*** added: after all, the old erroneous notions that Kepler, Newton were exposed to, came from, where based on the same, albeit cruder , observations

• Viviane
    Viviane

Cappytan, as soon as you accept that LAWHFol has it all figured out, that everyone is good, and you Fully Accept (caps required) this, you will See Much (caps required) more Good (caps required).

Accept the LAWHFol TRUTH that we are all good! Even Hitler. And y. pestis. And Pol Pot. And rapists, murderers, thieves, child abusers, pedophiles, wife beaters, etc. All good!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viv - I've made several arguments, however you are the only person to not directly respond to any of my arguments.
    Perhaps you have not been away from the Org too long?

No, you've said a lot of meaningless drivel. You've definately not made an argument. As far as how long I've been away from the org, well, you've said a bunch of ignorant assumptions about everyone already, no reason why you shouldn't keep it up, eh?

• cofty
    cofty
    Both of these are absolute facts, however they absolutely contradict each other - LAWF**

No they don't.

Read a book and stop writing gibberish

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Wow. After reading all 33 pages of this thread I am convinced that Simon is a god or at least a genius. He has 'evidently' created sophisticated bot software to emulate all sorts of realistic theist-agnostic-atheist-apologist-touchyfeely characters all responding to each other. And I keep coming back for more. Brilliant.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    And its only 33 pages. The usual seems to be 45ish....
  • prologos
    prologos
    _Morpheus4 minutes ago
    And its only 33 pages. The usual seems to be 45ish. you cut the number of pages by hitting the "20" button at right.
    This stuff is important to some people. some are even ready to spend billions to find out the krinkles on pluto,
    the pre-big bang behaviour of the vacuum fluctuations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit