Does Anyone Still Believe in God?

by LaurenM 447 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane
    God can only be understood by magnifying the Divinity within. Once we do this, we see the Divinity without.

Meaningless drivel.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

nicolaou - A man views the world as he views himself.

If a Man has Greed, he will view others as Greedy.

If a Man is dishonest, he will view others as Liars.

If a Man is a perverted, he will view others as Perverts.

When a Man is Good, he views others as Good.

When a Man views others as Good, he views all as Good.

When a Man views all as Good he finds God. {Good is God.}

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    For Thor sake, i love a good metaphor and zen style 'make you think' statement but that is without a doubt the most pointless attempt at philosophy i have ever had the misfortune to read
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    morpheus - Thanks for your input ( I assume that you're referring to my post) I'll think about, how I can say it differently.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    More meaningless drivel. Theists are adept at pointlessly saying nothing while using a huge amount of words.
  • LAWHFol
    LAWHFol

Viviane - Do you disagree with what I said? Or do you simply, disagree, with the final portion that mentions God?

Do you not see others, as you see yourself ?

Have you had the Pleasure of seeing Good in All?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I neither agree nor disagree with pointless drivel. I simply point out that it's pointless drivel.
  • prologos
    prologos

V: "Try being honest. It might be a refreshing change instead of attempting snark when your bunk is revealed for what it is. I say that because you're terrible at snark and your bunk is just that"

now there is your promise fulfilled: smaller words.

and it is more up to your size to make ad hominem attacks & name calling on little prologos than the deist creator, and his work.

• LAWHFol
    LAWHFol
    Viviane - Fair enough, and what of the other 2 questions? Do you mind answering them?
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Prologos, no one has called you names, nor did anyone make you a promise. You're dishonesty is appearing to be inherent rather than situational.

LAWFol, your other questions have nothing to do with the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit