Jehovah sure loves foreskins!

by rebel8 43 Replies latest jw friends

• ScottyRex
    ScottyRex

I love my foreskin. I never leave home without it. And it makes a great party piece.

• cofty
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

They're "circumcised in heart". Whatever the hell that means, slavery I guess.

I remember at one of the last meetings I attended, they were discussing this topic in the watchtower study. They called on a little girl in the audience and she began commenting in detail on the difference between circumcision of the heart and literal circumcision. I thought it was pretty creepy and wondered what a new person visiting might think hearing a little girl go into such detail on that topic.

• waton
    waton

may be one of the oldtimers, contemporaries of Abraham, had a foreskin restriction (imperfection taking it's toll) that kept him from full expansion, and since size matters, he was freed, even at his wife's behest for cleanliness' sakes, and the rest is history.

• schnell
    schnell
    I remember at one of the last meetings I attended, they were discussing this topic in the watchtower study. They called on a little girl in the audience and she began commenting in detail on the difference between circumcision of the heart and literal circumcision. I thought it was pretty creepy and wondered what a new person visiting might think hearing a little girl go into such detail on that topic.

Oh christ, WHY would the conductor call on a little girl for that?!

• jaydee
    jaydee

Very important assembly drama from 2009 .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wePg61di5Q

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Apparently God hates yeast infections. Cutting off that extra skin must have helped in males. Sorry ladies, you’re stuck with it in the nomadic world.

I do believe in a form of flood event that happened in the past. The whole purpose of that event was change the atmosphere for the worst. The earth has one new side effect, yeast infections. A good side effect, beer and wine can now be made.

• Simon
    Simon

There's nothing funnier than religiots trying to rationalize the insanity that is genital mutilation.

• rebel8
    rebel8

what is the WTS position on circumcision of men in their organization?

Let's start a rumor.

In the New System, there will be a Latter Gentile Class. Foreskins will grow back gradually, proportionate to how perfect the man has become.

When Satan is let out after the 1000 years, he will be allowed to win permanent freedom if he can bring jehovah 3000 foreskins, breaded and deep fried, with a side of ranch dressing.

And to anyone who is reading this: If you are telling yourself this is ridiculous, consider the fact that it is not more ridiculous than what the bible actually says.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Jehovah has a huge penis fetish and likes to surround himself with little foreskin momentoes for some sweet dreaming fun because he is heavily into sadomasochism of all sorts(Hannibal Lector eat your heart out type of guy).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit