Gratitude and apologies to the group, and a question for Simon.??

by kat_newmas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

hey can I get one of those little flame thingys on my lil purple folder.? suck up to the big guy... LOL

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<cough> thanks to simon your pic was removed!

as far as the flame goes, when your thread has more than 19 post to it then you get a flame on your purple folder.

just give it time, I'm sure it will have a flame on it soon.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Kat...no prob..it's funny, those little icons that most of us have beside our names, are more often than not, not easily decipherable. I kind of figured out what the photo beside your name was, but oh well, not to worry. Thanks for the explanation however, I think it helps some people here understand you better.

I mean, my photo, some people were wondering: 'what the hell is that Rayzorblade?' - it's a car crashed into a guard rail, in case anyone is curious. No worries, no one was hurt, but the insurance rates went up as a result .

The purple folder icon, joy2befree is right...get a good topic going and you'll see more purple than Prince.

Honestly, I plan on changing my icon eventually. The crashed car will go maybe this weekend not sure, or when I hit my JEDI title. Only 400+ posts to go.

Kat, glad you're on the forum. You'll get used to it. You sort of came on board when the big overhaul came about, and the forum changed, so some features that used to be available, are temporarily disabled.

Thanks for your posts/contributions. You've really gotten involved on this forum, and that's good. You'll never know who you'll help by simply just being here.

Thanks Kat N.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Gee I got mentioned *Standing well smart with chest sticking out*

Kat its great to have you aboard, I clicked with you from this post you made:

I was just wondering if any of you seemed to "obsess" over this site when you first found it. I mean, I wake up and for the first time ever, I go to my pewter and log on... before I even take a pee. I get home from work and rush past the wife... "gotta see what the site is doing" ... it is weird. I have never even been an internet nut. I am an artist.. havent painted a thing in five days, cause I am too busy re-living my childhood on this site... it has even brought back memories, that I had "put aside".

bW AHA HAHA AHAHAHAH

I think I was up on my posting limit that day so couldnt respond! But I can certainly relate to when I first left the JWs, I saturated myself with information and conversation about the "ordeal" of leaving.

I think I'm cooling down a little but I signed a very important letter at work the other day by ending:

Yours sincerely

Brummie

Then had to tipex it out and put my correct name on it! Tis a sign of addiction.

Brummie!

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Now... take a look at Brummie's avatar... Dont ya just love that Face?

Thanx Brummie, and Rayzorblade... Appreciate both of you .. and alot of others here too.

Dj.... yes... I am a little "odd"... comes with the territory It is said that artists and musicians are unstable people.... and I am an artist, who plays the flute, and piano.

"It aint easy bein' Green" -(kermit the frog) But you guys make it a whole lot nicer.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"who plays the flute, and piano."

Hey, I play the flute and piano!! (but you should hear Farkel play the piano, that's how I wanted to play "in the new system")

j2bf of the contributing to getting a flame on this thread class

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hey kat, why not post some of your ars art on this thread? one or 2 pics wont hurt I,m sure.

plus it will help in getting some of those coveted flames here

Brummie

• moreisbetter
    moreisbetter

Hey Kat, didn't bother me. Actually, I wanted to see more. However, I knew it was art from the start, & I really thought it was you're wife. [gawd, i need new glasses]. But I have to say I appreciate someone, anyone who considers the feelings others above their own promotion. I hope you stay around.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Kat -I thought it was a cute little butt!!!!Keep that picture because when you get to MY age -it Droops & I do mean Droops...

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG, Mouthy!!!

what things come out of your mouth!! (no wonder the name!)

Let's see a p...warmer and now she looks at "cute butts".

Ok, Kat, just helping the cause to get your flame going. Watch out for mouthy, though.

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit