Gratitude and apologies to the group, and a question for Simon.??

by kat_newmas 30 Replies latest jw friends

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Gratitude first...Thank you all for tolerating my rambling, self indulgent, and sometimes "know it all" posts. You have all been gracious, caring, and wonderful support. I have found some of you to be hilarious and warm... those who have come here for help, have cerainly stumbled into something wonderful. Thanx to Rayzorblade who made my entry to this site, a little more comfortable, with kind words. (and so many others... Brummie... I like kitties, so you too)

Simon, when will the "edit profile" function be up and working?

The reason I ask is this... when I first found the site, I assumed that this was run by some hard-nosed elders or faithful JW's looking to "assimilate" people. I didn't bother to LURK..... I just filled out all the info, and joined; hoping to get my father's attention.(long story)

I thought it would be apropriate to use a picture from a recent photo shoot,( to promote my artwork)... as you see... it is my naked butt. I just thought it would be the chance of a life time to say what I have always wanted to say to the elders.... "kiss my @&&, you took my family"

You all have my sincere apologies. Taken out of context.... this photo may be offensive to some. It originally had a whole other meaning, that is described elsewhere in my posts. I have found nothing but respect here (apart from a very few block-heads) and I wish now I had never put it on there. Please forgive me I have been bad. I mean no dis-respect to anyone here. I tried to change it more than once... but... edit is not working. Simon... If you can delete my picture for now, I won't be offended. When you get the edit running again, I will just put a new one in.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I think it's a very nice butt. I would give it a thumbs up, but that might create problems.

Personally I don't offend easily. I had noticed your avatar before and didn't give it much of a thought. I don't find it offensive or in any way sexually suggestive, etc.

Have you had people complaining to you about it?

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Kat_newmas,

Please forgive me for just a moment……roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Ok….so you know I could tell your photo was supposed to be art BUTT….lol…..since it is Soooo0oooo small all I can see is your Lilly White Aqq!! It practically glows in the dark!!!=p (Razz)

I never said anything to be polite since it was obviously your artworkPainter….Please for give me for letting you walk around mooning Moon the world! lol

I am sure if you direct us to a site we’d all….well many of us….would love to see your work in full form!Gallery

Take it light dudeAirborne ….at the most you probably got some women hot and bothered and some men’s trunks in a bind!Devilish

Enjoyed your posts and the interesting view.

Gotta Luvz Thiz Plaze,Heart

U_RHere's a kiss for you, my love!

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

not art work ... a photo... I know... I got shiner going there.... that was the whole point.... tell the elders to kiss my little white... @$$! Didnt say it was pretty.....

kat newmas apologizes for the glowing whiteness....

just put on some shades......

lol

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Oh yeah.. website... sorry I dont like my stuff just hanging around the net for anyone to "right click" and "copy". HOWEVER....

Kat Newmas Productions will Gladly E-mail anyone on this site . I will send you free samples of my work. Would love to share.... and often do...

All requests... [email protected] or drop your e-mail addy in my in-box on this site.

THIS IS NOT SPAM OR SOLICITATION... ART IS KNOWLEGE... AND I WILL GLADLY SHARE

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

KNOWLEGE.... SPELLED K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E... .I THINK

• Simon
    Simon

I've edited your profile and removed the pic (it will update when the cache for it clears)

The profile editing got pushed back because of work ... I'm hoping to get it on this weekend.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

<glad search is back so I can go see what the "butts" all about!>

Welcome to the board kat.

I've been busy lately and am sorry I missed your impressive thread!

btw, I just used edit on another thread, but with short term memory loss, I can't tell you how I did it now. Sorry.

Hugs,

j2bf

• DJ
    DJ

LOL @ kat!!! I just figured that you were a bit odd.

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Thank you simon..... all hail system admin.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit