When do you think Coronavirus will go away?

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LV;

''was the video you're referring to one by Kim and Mikey? I recall one but didn't view - darn. Hopefully, someone will link. ''

Good question. I can't recall whether it was Kim or Mikey or not. I just remember it was a ''couple'' on their channel talking about a ''rogue awakening''. It might have even been the ''Whats' up Watchtower'' channel, the video they released a few days ago.

But what came to mind was, it might have been John on his channel ''Ex Jw Analyzer''. He might have been just relating what Beth might have told him earlier, before he did a video.

or

AliBigToe, as she was walking around outside in Wisconsin. She might have been just relating a conversation she had with some ''significant other'' recently before that.

But yeah, Damn, I can't recall who said that, but it was just in last few days of youtube videos.

• LV101
    LV101

That's funny - I've never heard of those sites! I sure like the idea and gave up hope moons ago but certainly doubt there will be any mass exodus. If only - but life has certainly been full of shock lately.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit