When do you think Coronavirus will go away?

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I hope it will go away in the next few months!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It will vary from country to country from city to city.

I think by the middle of May you should see a dramatic drop in new cases and shortly there after restrictions will be lifted.

The key to the end will come as recognized containment.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It will be back every year just like the other similar Corona viruses are.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

The virus ain't going anywhere until either a vaccine appears or "herd immunity" has been gained by about 80% of the population. (according to a Cambridge University professor)

I'm guessing: the UK government will start loosening the chains sometime in early May at the latest, because they cannot sustain the present status quo. The economy will keep going down, down! (see what I did there?)

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

When will it go away? Just as soon as the "powers" behind the media driven fear and panic have attained the goal they are pursuing. And that is not our health. IMO

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I say that by Armageddon it will be gone ! Am I wrong?

just saying!

• LV101
    LV101

I hope in the next couple hrs! I appreciate the measures (lock downs, etc) in play but I realize life must go on - at some point.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And that is not our health. IMO

So the designated health officials from each country are blowing hot air, that this virus is neither contagious or deadly ?

Interesting

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

It is not possible to predict how this is going with any certainty. But it seems likely that it will be around for a good while,and there is evidence it is already mutating, so a Vaccine will have to be effective against any new strain as well as the existing one to make a dent in this.

Don't think short term, as in " Oh the Curve is on a downward trend, we can return to normal", no you cannot, you must be just as vigilant and sensible when the downward bit starts, as it goes down the slope , yes, but that is just what happens, it does not denote the virus is on the way out, or anywhere near being beaten.

This bastard thing is with us for a while, the only way to beat it, is deprive it of hosts, both animal and human. That is a very tall order in this modern world. I hope you all stay well and safe.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So the designated health officials from each country are blowing hot air, that this virus is neither contagious or deadly ?

THAT is NOT what I said...and you damned well know it! There is a level of fear and panic being instilled that is way out of proportion to the real seriousness of the virus. And there IS an agenda behind THAT panic that is prompted by an agenda other than my health.

Of course having a battle of wits with you will be like having a gun fight with an un-armed person!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit