Major announcement, news, and video this upcoming Sunday in all kingdomhalls worldwide???

by EndofMysteries 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Everything is implied and hinted at but they have learned never to say anything concrete so they have plausible deniability. If anyone makes decisions based on their hints they blame them for misinterpreting what was (wasn't) said.

"Plausible deniability" with a pinch of "cognitive estrangement" on the part of the leaders, combined with "suspended disbelief" on the part of the followers, has been the mainstay of the JW religion (and many others come to think of it.)

• TheListener
    TheListener
    I wonder if my wife has been told there will be a special announcement after Sunday's WT. We were planning on going out of town for the weekend.
  • Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    I thought I might attend and "take one for the team" and report back. But then I caught sight of myself in the mirror, and saw a yellow streak down my back.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Well, maybe it will be the start of "ALARMAGEDDON"!
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

I had my mid-week meeting last night and there was no announcement of anything for Sunday. I understand the "big announcement" is supposed to happen Sunday but we were not told to make sure we were there or anything like that. The did announce the creation of a new corporation for the construction projects, called JW resource something. I think that was already discussed in this forum somewhere.

As far as the leaked letter, I fail to see where it talks about construction halt. Did I miss anything? I do know that even in Pro JW sites they are acknowledging there is a slowing of construction except for Warwick, so I believe the rumor is legit to some degree. I just don't the the mention of it in the leaked letter.

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower
    The reason that nothing has been announced about the letter this sunday is that the letter about the letter was addressed to elders and was to be kept confidential meaning no announcement should be made. So we are the only ones who know what is going on.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    So only the elders are being told about the construction slow down?
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe they are revisiting whether those killed in Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit