Major announcement, news, and video this upcoming Sunday in all kingdomhalls worldwide???

by EndofMysteries 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

Shortened WT then letter read and video played.

Try to look surprised!

George

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm sure that we will hear all the details, probably from someone tweeting during the annual propoganda special.

Tomo looks like he doesn't have much time left on this Earth. Maybe the GB are devoting themselves to prayer ( going into hiding ) and the GB helpers are taking over The 144,000 Club! 😏

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    DD - I wonder if they play techno kingdom melodies at "The 144000 Club?"
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Lol, yeah try to look surprised!

But yet again, what another general disappointment, parallel with the disappointment with the ''upcoming announcement'' in January 2005

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    I predict the end of the world will be 9/28/15. Wait! that was the mormons, never mind.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Stay alive 'till Sunday, October 4th!!!...

Sorry, not 2015.

www.jw2016.Borg (delete the B )

• sir82
    sir82

Fewer magazines - only 6 Awakes & 6 "public" Watchtowers per year.

Midweek meetings given different names, and content slightly altered.

All pretty much just a distraction so JWs won't notice, or at least won't question, the moratorium on construction and the mass layoffs off Bethelites.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I know! They're going to announce the construction of basements so that JWs with scared little girls could meet in the Great Tribulation (tm).
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

I'm just verifying the letter mentioned in the OP. And just for clarification it is not the leaked letter spoken of in many posts and on jwsurvey.

It is a letter stating that a letter (prob the leaked one) and video will be made available this Saturday to be read at the next meeting. 99% of people will get it Sunday after an abbreviated Watchtower.

I spoke with another elder briefly in a different congregation and there are rumblings about the construction stopping. He has CO this week and the CO made comments about finances being at the root of it.

Who knows. Just letting you all know what is going around.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think I will go to my old KH this Sunday and start clapping during the parts where they say the juicy part maybe even give a stand ovation when they talk about missionaries being sent back to from where they came from! Yeah Yeah! I might get some boos but hey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit