Watchtower Loses an Appeal

by TerryWalstrom 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• John Davis
    John Davis

And once the litigation is done with Mr Zalkin must turn the files back over and destroy and copies. He cannot use those files in any other case unless of course, the court in a different case grants a motion for the documents.

• John Davis
    John Davis

All Mr Zalkin said that he would use the information for was for statistical analyst mostly for a penalty phase if it gets there.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    To the contrary, the superior court has shown great patience and flexibility in dealing with a recalcitrant litigant who refuses to follow valid orders and merely reiterates losing arguments. We therefore affirm.

Lmao, it's like talking to Fisherman on here. Arguing with a brick wall, merely reiterating losing arguments while standing up child abuse because it happens elsewhere too. Very sad and disgusting. Maybe he works in the legal department.

Three cheers for the court and I hope those lives ruined by their negligence find peace.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Great news! I absolutely loved reading the opinion, I'm pretty sure the Watchtower has to know at this point their ridiculous games are no longer working! Time to pay the piper.

• LV101
    LV101

YES! Thanks to all for great info.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I smell a bankruptcy coming for the Watchtower Corporation in losing it's appeal. They are hell bent on keeping the two witness rule to protect pedophiles from prosecution. These are some pretty dumb stubborn mother fuckers on this Governing Body. I mean are these guys mega assholes or what? Stupid is as stupid does and these guys take the cake when it comes to being stupid. ASSHOLES without a cause!

With all this bad press and huge losses and so many victims yet to come forward they better start selling more Kingdom Hall pronto.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    The names of perpetrators are not to be redacted. However, all of the information is subject to a court-ordered protective order and cannot be made public at this time

There should be some worried people out there who's names are in those files. There goes confidentiality for child molestors if they see those files and now who is next when a Court orders to see anybody's file if wt has a record on anyone. It could be yours.

• Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine

Pretty please, Karma .... please kick in and bite them in the ass!!

Please make them pay for what they have done to all of those kids!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    "has shown little respect for the superior court's authority."

Great wording, as it aligns with Romans 13:1, which Watchtower claims to abide by.

13 Let every person be in subjection to the superior authorities, for there is no authority except by God; the existing authorities stand placed in their relative positions by God.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    John Davis - "...Only Mr Zalkin and his staff along with expert witnesses can see the files."

I'm sure they're a good read for making oneself sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit