How do we know the WTS monitors this site? Can anyone tell me for sure?

by LevelThePlayingField 35 Replies latest jw friends

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    That they monitor this site is a suspicion. I personally believe they do. I posted logic on "Satan is not Gog of Magog" two years before they came out with their "new light" and they used some of the very same logic I posted. Another posted had a chart of the "overlapping generations" and the chart they just showcased in this month's broadcast looks very similar, complete with F.W. Franz. So, yes, I think they do look at this site. Ideas come from here.
  • FadingTruth
    FadingTruth
    JWleaks, what was the end result from that warning letter? Was the site shut down, were you sued?
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

It's an interesting question.

If they do, the control freaks that run the WTBTS must be absolutely livid at all the leaks that are coming out of their own sinking ship!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

They do if they know what's good for them.

Hell, some of us think they got the "FDS=GB exclusively" idea from here.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I'm with leaving-quietly, criticism about them or one of their doctrines will be introduced here then later they will make a change. One example people here have posted about how little the Borg mentioned Jesus. One poster even had charts showing that the Borg was mentioning him less and less. Well this year's theme at the RC was all about Jesus.

They use this site to see how their teachings and propaganda are taken by the people hearing it.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Thanks for all your comments. :)
  • clarity
    clarity

Crazyguy........criticism about them or one of their doctrines will be introduced here then later they will make a change

I v'e noticed that too ........... when they get shown up ............ you can bet they will cover that little defect with a smarmy article that sounds like "butter wouldn't melt in their mouth" !

clarity

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Crazyguy...

So... are we helping? Or hindering?

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

Considering that at the last meeting I attended, which was a link up with Bethel in Sydney. They said no recordings, no photo's and....you may take notes if you wish but you cannot share them with anyone....I have no trouble believing that they would surf sites to monitor the thoughts expressed on sites like these and many others.

I thought it incredibly paranoid when sitting there watching pseudo body guard type men walking up and down the aisle constantly during the talk. I mean Really! It's not like they have state secrets to hide. I don't recognize this religion anymore. They were always fairly insane but much friendlier than they are now.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Dunno about this site but on YouTube I got a DMCA from the Watchtower:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit