Did 1914 mark an increase in earthquake activity & deaths worldwide?

by Kenneson 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..The WBTS taught there were more earth quakes after 1914..What a load of crap..Now they changed they`re mind,because they lied about the earthquakes and got caught.......God needs an organization to lie about earth quakes..God needs Realness to protect the organization that lied about earth quakes..LOL!...OUTLAW

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Outlaw: I dont deny they have changed their intepretation of this, what i challanged was farkel clearly adding spin and misintepration of what the wtbs now beleives,IE: Perception = scared, yeah right!!!!. It is clear you have no response for my post to farkel and it appears he has none either. R

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Realness check out the topic of this thread,"Did 1914 mark an increase in earth quake activity& deaths world wide?" The topic is not about WBTS new light..Not only do you ignore the question of the topic you ignore Fakels answer to it..The only spin is yours,as you have no valid rebutal to Farkels answer....OUTLAW

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

I think the problem here is that Alan and the rest are focusing on only a small part of the Sign that Jesus gave conserning the Last Days. If you put the whole sign together and see it's fulfillment, the evidence is clear that we ARE living in the last days.

• Dansk
    Dansk

SwordofJah,

Do you book your time while posting to this site? Is that what this is all about?

Dansk

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sword of jah,the only problem is,people who ignore the question to the topic.Just like you have just done...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I think the problem here is that Alan and the rest are focusing on only a small part of the Sign that Jesus gave conserning the Last Days.

They are focusing on the WTS ability to bend situations to suit their theology, change their theology on a whim and yet still insist on labelling decent people 'apostates' etc if they question this theology.

If you as honest as a Christian should be SwordOfJah, you will not disagree when I say that if you preached much of what the WTS taught even twenty years ago you would be put out of the Congregation and rubber stamped as Armaggedon fodder, just as we have been. Perhaps we are twenty years ahead of your time.

Read Matthew 25. If an Armaggedon is coming shortly as propounded by the WTS, all you 'theocrat's who are confident of survival should start praying hard....

HS

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Outlaw: Obviously you are unable to keep up with the thread, the thread title is clear. The opening post provided the answer to that question, the answer in case you are still struggling is no it did not. From that point on in the tread it was pointed out the wtbs has refined its approach to this matter (new light) and farkel made a attempt to discredit the wtbs new stance on jesus prophecy regarding earthquakes.

I ignored farkels questions? Farkels logic on this is floored, his whole raving post is founded on his twisting of the word perceive and his lack of understanding of the meaning of it.

The question needs to be asked is, why hasent farkel responded the the accusation he twisted what the wtbs said and meant?

Maybe since he has not you would like to?

R

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I ignored farkels questions? Farkels logic on this is floored,

not half as much as yur spelin...lol

HS

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Hillary: At leeeest i haveient got a girls name, so there there there you bug fairy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit