Your best caption please.

by nicolaou 57 Replies latest jw friends

• goo
    goo

"look lady the future isn't what it used to be but I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous."

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

"Pssst! Wanna buy a vision of Paradise? <nudge, nudge>"

• goo
    goo

"look lady, I don't think hope or fear is important. I think the main thing is a continuous generous activity, exuberant activity, no matter what's happening. Even if the ship is sinking, you can relieve suffering in any situation. Death is not--well okay,
    Roy Montrell visited Big Boy Myles's son when he was waiting for a liver transplant. He was not sure he'd survive
    and he said to the young man, "You will live or you will die, both are good." That's my attitude. Both are good.
    That attitude of a little non-attachment and at the same time compassion and affection are sufficient."

• goo
    goo

(sorry nic - i had more than one idea for a caption) goo.

• goo
    goo

"sorry lady but my asshole has an allergy to both those brands of toilet paper."

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

"Is that a goatee, or are you just glad to see me?"

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

"Hey! Pssst!...if you give me those magazines for free...I will show you what I have under this overcoat for you, sweethaht."

• logical
    logical
    "Hey! Pssst!...if you give me those magazines for free...I will show you what I have under this overcoat for you, sweethaht."

And he went on to be the PO of the congregation

• Focus
    Focus

"In line with the clear, loving guidance from the faithful and discreet slave in the w52 4/15 254-5 QFR, w56 9/1 525 and w56 10/15 639, it is Satan who has pushed woman ahead, causing the downfall of good men and the breakdown of families. Woman are the 'lesser party', man's rightful role being one that ensures the plight of female leadership is curtailed. Further, courtesies that are flattering to human vanity are not what true Christian women want, Sister - and that is why you must stand submissively in the gutter, your eyes deferentially focussed no higher than my collar, while I reprove you for not holding out the literature in the theocratically-approved manner whilst making the householder the offer."

--
    Focus
    (Keep 'em in their place! Class)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Nicolau I am loving the threads you are posting.
    wendy

Aw gee! Thanks Mommy, and thanks to all of you who have entered into the spirit of fun & frivolity I have come to enjoy here so much (yes even you Fred).

Goo, you totally crack me up - keep em' coming!
    Seeing as how most of us have mastered the knack of posting images, I thought I'd chuck another one into the pot.

I'd posted this in an earlier thread but it will probably be more at home here.
    Comments please
    Nic'

. http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit