• nicolaou
    nicolaou

We all know how this works, just give us your best caption for this pic'
    [why do I get the feeling that 'gutter' will crop up more than once?]

Nic'

. http://communities.msn.co.uk/altJehovahsWitnesses

• mommy
    mommy

As you can see, the Jw woman knows her place.

Nicolau I am loving the threads you are posting.
    wendy

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

"OK, I bought your two magazines. NOW WILL YOU LET ME CROSS THE STREET?"

• goo
    goo

"throw in a free blow job and you've got yourself a deal lady"

• goo
    goo

"you've forgotten to take your tablets again this morning Lucy, haven't you?"

• fred_halls_mummy
    fred_halls_mummy

FRED HALLS MUMMY: - You in Field Service Fred. Wyh you not glad, you muss be!
    FRED HALL: - I forgot my Prozack yester day, mummy. And now all thing feel so unreal...

FRED HALL: - Mummy– nobody wants talk with me! I go home now...
    FRED HALLS MUMMY: - Pooor boi Fridolin. But when Armageddon thei will regreet. I will plaze my Wachtturm and then I kann come home too gether with yu, not Fridolin?

FRED HALL: - Mummy, I habe geplaced my zwo Wachtturm and Awachet. I have no more magazines for analogue butt-kick – kann I not goo home now and kick abostates butts digital?! Pleaze mummy?!
    FRED HALLS MUMMY: - Its ok Fridolin – butt be ein gut boi! Not use ugly words – promize? I want proud of Du...

FRED HALL: - Mummy – I want not go so much in field service. It’s boring and nobody listen to us wenn we talk about The Truth.
    FRED HALLS MUMMY: - You MUSS go in field service. Minimum 10 hours. You MUSS. You kann not be older mann and become Curcuit Offizier one day wenn you not do fieldssirvice. You know it my dream for you Fridolin...

eddited for typhe-erors and grammartick

• goo
    goo

"dr kervorkian can fit you in next monday lucy"

• goo
    goo

"I can see your point lady but I still think you're full of shit".

• goo
    goo

"lucy you have your computer, your vibrator and pizza delivery, now why did you leave the house?"

• goo
    goo

"no lady i dont want to live in paradise I want to be Barbie, that bitch has everything."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit