Bleeding Heart Liberals!! Did you see......

by LuckyLucy 46 Replies latest social current

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    my wanting what would be a "right' for others, is somehow being denied to me.

Ok once again, you do not have the right to enforce your opionions or rules on someone elses business, nor would I want any to have that right. Again you choose to do business with people that can't communicate with you. You make that choice. They have the right to hire, fire, kick you out, if they so choose.

• rem
    rem

I think the OP mentioned Michael Savage. I've not seen him on TV, but his right-wing radio talk show has been playing in SF for quite a while. He's a blubbering bafoon with his head so far up his ass that he has no sense of reality. I suppose his ratings are doing well because of the shock 'value' (if you can assign any value at all) of his incoherent rantings.

rem

• NewSense
    NewSense

Wednesday, you piece of white trash, kindly excuse me for stooping "so low" as to focus on your typos. Yet, I find it quite curious that you - given that you're so damned obsessed with the English language - cannot spell worth shit (I find myself using vulgar terms since they are, no doubt, the only ones you can understand!). First of all, you write "interpert" when it should be "interpret". Secondly, when you write "whatever there origin," you are making an egregious display of your ignorance by confusing the adverb "there" with the possessive pronoun "their." You should have written "whatever *their* origin." I know that the two words sound the same (in fact, they are homphones), but they are spelled differently and their meaning is different. Worse still, the first letter of your beloved "english" should be capitalized (that means that the "e" should be a big "E," white trash). And, most importantly of all, the personal pronoun "I" must always, always be capitalized so as to distinguish it from the letter of the alphabet. Even a child in grade school knows enough to capitalize the personal pronoun "I." In summation, I think that you have a lot of goddamn nerve being critical of people who don't speak English when you yourself are incapable of using it correctly. So, burn your sheets, white trash. Forget what the Klan taught you. Go back to school and dispel the ignorance that clouds your thinking. And, for God's sake, learn how to spell.

• wednesday
    wednesday

new sense,

really just type badly. lol

"white trash," but how low of u pick on persons with less advantages than u. Would it be ok if i was white trash but spoke another language other than my severly butchered english?

excuse me while i empty the piss bucket and turn up the stove that is heating my trailor.

• NewSense
    NewSense

Wednesday,

Your biggest problem is so much that you are disadvantaged; many people rise above their disadvantages. No, your problem is that you are a total moron, a dyed-in-the-wool cretin who refuses to learn from mistakes made. First of all, you live in a "trailer" - the word ends in "-er," not "-or." In your supreme ignorance, you must be thinking of the word "tailor," a person who alters clothing. Secondly, "...if I was white trash..." should be written as "...if I *were* white trash". And, I see that you still can't get it through your thick skull to capitalize the word "English." Oh well, since you insist on wallowing like pig in a your ignorance, all that I can say is that there is no use in my throwing pearls to swine. Bien entendu, il se peut que l'anglais ne soit pas votre langue maternelle. Parlez-vous francais? Si vous le parlez, nous pourrions continuer notre discussion en nous servant du francais. O quizas Ud. habla espanol. Si esto es verdad, diga-me-lo. Podriamos hablar en espanol!

• wednesday
    wednesday

your knowledge of the English language astounds me. I am humbled by your correct use of it.

this has been so much fun, let's do it again, ok?

• wednesday
    wednesday

1. Posting guidelines # 8
    2. Posting in a language other than English.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit