Bleeding Heart Liberals!! Did you see......

by LuckyLucy 46 Replies latest social current

• JLOB
    JLOB

Dedalus,

I think you are on to something.

This is not a liberal vs consertative issue. Anyone that flat out supports any War because of what they hear from a conservative Republican or a Liberal Democrate is a FOOL.

Suddam has blown off his responsibilities for over 11 years, 2 of those years during Bush's administration and 8 years during Clintons. Suddam is not anymore a threat than he was 11 plus years ago. Why is it now time to play hard ball? During those 11 plus years Suddam has never been accused of a terroistic attack on the US. We know he has weapons of mass distruction because we sold them to him. Does everyone forget what Daddy Bush did in the 80's to get hostages freed. Ask Oliver North! Why now is it time to disarm him? Why wasn't disarming Suddam one if Bush's campaign issues? Suddam was doing the same things then that he is doing now. What has changed?

Bush has done a good job connecting 9/11 with Iraq dispite no such proof that Iraq was involved with 9/11. If anyone thought Iraq was remotely responsible for 9/11 we would have attack them immediately along with Afghanistan. Bush needed to connect 9/11 with Iraq because our Military is doing such a good job against the terriost of 9/11 that tensions in America was easing. Bush needs conflict to keep Americains focussed away from the things he has shown he can not fix or wants to deal with. Korea and our economy.

It seems that Son Bush picked up where Daddy Bush left of when it comes to our ecconomy. I remember Bush campaigning on an ecconomic platform. Tax cuts, tax rebates, ecconomic stimulus package. How has that worked? Most have forgotten the tax reabate we all got last year. Why doesn't anyone ask Bush about his ecconomic stimulus pakage and how it is not working. No one is thinking to ask about the economy or tax cuts because Bush has everyone focus on the impending War with Iraq. What about Korea who continues to experiment with nukes? Korea is a hell of a lot closer to having a weapon of mass distruction that could reach the west coast of the US and we have no idea how close they are. Unlike Iraq, we did not sell the weapon to the Koreans.

I am not completely anti Bush. He did handle the response to 9/11 perfectly. I believe if we need to go to War he would be a better leader than Clinton or Gore would of been. At this point no one in the world except for Bush and a few close friends thinks we should attack Iraq. The British are somewhat behind us but not completely. We can, and probably will, destroy Suddam and his supporters, but I wonder at what cost. Do we think that China and Russia is going to sit by while the US takes control of the Middle East. We already control Afghanistan, we take Iraq we have half of the region. What about the terriost who will use an attack on Iraq as fuel for thier derranged view on the US.

An attack on Iraq has nothing to do with disarming. If disarming Suddam was such a concern to the US it would not have taken 11 plus years to draw a line in the sand. The US knows what Iraq has and we have the technology and know how to make what ever they have obsolete. Iraq is not a threat to the US and Bush knows it. Our CIA can take Suddam out at any time amd could have over the last 11 years, but how would it look if the US went arround and openly assassinated leaders it did not like? Bush wants Suddam and Iraq because they are an easy target.

My view is not a liberal view or a consertative one. To label everyone that protest a war with Iraq a liberal and to say everyone that supports the war is a consertative is an easy way out of having to think through this issue completly. Why would anyone think that this issue fits so neatly as consertative vs Liberal.

I am one that believes at this point WAR with Iraq is not the answer. The US has more pressing issues than a surrounded, grounded, disfuctional crazy man and Bush knows it but he not telling.

• JLOB
    JLOB

Lucky Lucy are you sure,

"I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours."

You want them to Speak English as in the Language of England? Back in the day all the English speaking people were foreigners who came here in search of a better life. They were the same foreigners that killed the natives and stole their land. I am sure the Native American Indians wished that the English speaking people would learn to speak their language and get the hell out of their land.

You claim to be a conservative. You are not. You are an opinionated Idiot. Since when did everything you think become conservative?

There is a lot of values and principles that the conservatives stand for that I respect. Many of your views are offensive and are contrary to the views of most inteligent conservatives. I do not know any Conservatives that are as stupid as you. So please stop selling your ideas as conservative you starting to get people to think that the conservative movement is as foolish as you and it is not.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    I believe that if you are selling me a milk shake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen you should have to speak English! My father and grandfather shouldn't have to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

OMG I didn't realize, till now how much of a moron you really are LL. Guess what genius, Native Americans didn't speak English freak girl. Now go back to your hick town, and your husband/brother, and make your 7-toed babies.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Well i'm not a "freak girl" and i also want someone to speak english to me. I am so tired of eastren doctors who hate our culture and hate woman, and they are the ones i am expected to see for my health care. Mind u, THEY wouldn't see an american doc for any reason, they want someone of their own culture, and who speaks THEIR LANGUAGE. Why when we ask for the same thing, we suddenly "freaks". This includes all the people who work at 7/11, braums, walmart, and on and on. Put some people who speak english to work.

edited b/c of the typo police

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You want someone to speak English to you, but I'm having a hard time following what you were rambling on about, so maybe you need to go and take some English classes. You two sound like perfect members to be indoctrinated into the KKK.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    I am so tired of eatren doctors who hate our culture and hate woman, and they are the ones i am expected to see for my health care.

What the HELL are you talking about? This is a joke, right -- some fumbling attempt at irony?

Dedalus

• wednesday
    wednesday

ok typo police, i went back and corrected a few typos. yawn.

I expect the people who service me to speak english.plain and simple.

u understood me.

when one has nothing else to say, u can always make remarks about typos.

yawn.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Yawn, nope, we never needed the Navajo code talkers during world war II.

• wednesday
    wednesday

indian, as in eastren , not natvie american.

the native americans that are working are speaking english.

Of the eastren indian people who , are a large percentage of our medical profession, many speak very bad english, if any attempt is made at all.and if u complain u would like to be able to understand your doc or nurse, or xray tech or whatever, u are sudddenly racist. Why does wanting to be spoken to in the language u speak, make u a racist?

• wasasister
    wasasister

I'm sorry to say so, Wednesday, but your English is way worse than any foreigner I have met. Your expression is a disgrace, and I'm not just talking about typos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit