Bleeding Heart Liberals!! Did you see......

by LuckyLucy 46 Replies latest social current

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

....The Savage Nation on MSNBC 2:00 today?( Pacific time) This show was his first on television.He has a radio show.He is so right on about everything! Bush, illegal aliens, the borders. You bleeding heart liberals need to wake up!! Were you protesting when Clinton was doing all his bombing? Nooooooo! You are the worst hypocrites! K, now I feel better.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Heh, oh boy here we go

• dedalus
    dedalus
    ....The Savage Nation on MSNBC 2:00 today?( Pacific time) This show was his first on television.He has a radio show.He is so right on about everything! Bush, illegal aliens, the borders. You bleeding heart liberals need to wake up!! Were you protesting when Clinton was doing all his bombing? Nooooooo! You are the worst hypocrites! K, now I feel better.

Gee, what an articulate, informative political assertion. Thanks for this amazing, penetrating insight into the liberal agenda.

Dedalus

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

yeah, it really helped me appreciate....

ummm....

????

Maybe I need to re-read it.

:-)

• Francois
    Francois

Well, the delivery is a little skimpy on facts, stats, and specs but I think she's got the spirit of the thing nailed down pretty tight.

I notice that Daschle, who was all in favor of going after Saddam when Clinton was in office, is all of a sudden all worried about going over there and says we should give inspections a chance and every other type of waffling and crawfishing known to man. It's the same old hypocrisy you see from the left and the same brand as that practiced by the JWs.

The democrat party in this country should be re-named for what it really is: the Neo-Marxist Party of the Americas.

francois

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

What happened to most of the Democrats backing action against Saddam, was it last September or November? I forget exactly when, but thre was a vote. Anyway, why the flip-flop on the issue?

• Big Tex
  • back2dafront
    back2dafront

Yup.

We should just barge in and use our massive Armed Forces whenever someone disagrees with us, we want something they have or we deem them a threat to our security. No use thinking through something in detail. No time for that. War now is always the best policy. No need to second guess our President, even when he can't answer questions directly or look the person in the eye when responding to them. The Republicans have it all figured out, always have and always will. They are the ones that make this country as great as it is and they are the ones that will ensure it's future success.

The democrats and other citizens that do not profess being a member of any political party (that incidentally make up a significant percentage of the population) as well as the rest of the world do not have a clue what they are talking about. The only thing that will shut their mouths is when the USA kicks Iraqs butt in a week, establishes democracy and returns home to a safe, secure USA. Then everyone will see how brilliant GWB really is and he'll get re-elected, the economy will recover and heck, he'll probably even sign the Kyoto treaty next year just to prove to the stupid democrats he knows what he's doing.

I know you probably hate me Francois, but I actually get a kick out of our political bashings. I hope you can see through all my far left tree hugging comments and realize I'm nothing but a good 'ol Carolina boy at heart. :-)

• dedalus
    dedalus

Without getting into it too much, I will say that what I notice from supporters of Bush & war with Iraq is a lot of blustering, macho chest-beating and name calling. I'm not saying that Democrats and liberals don't do it too -- they do, everybody does, to the great detriment of practically any public political discussion. In this case, however, there seems to be an unnaturally high level of agitation directed against anyone whose attitude toward war is more ... pensive, reserved, whatever. I don't know if writing this makes me guilty of "crawfishing," but frankly, I don't care -- I'm simply dismayed that a word like "crawfishing" has entered the debate at all.

What happened to most of the Democrats backing action against Saddam, was it last September or November? I forget exactly when, but thre was a vote. Anyway, why the flip-flop on the issue?

It seems to me that when people write things like this they are simply mimicking something they've heard in the media but haven't fully understood. It makes a good soundbite, and I guess Democrat-bashing is popular these days, but it's hardly a reasonable argument for war, or a rebuttal to any proposed argument against war.

Before people jump on me for being a weepy liberal, let me say explicitly what should be implicitly understood: I'm complaining about the way people discuss politics in public more than I am about people who support Bush.

Dedalus

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

Ahhh dedalus....I must of hit a nerve. You must be a hard core one.How old are you? Maybe 19 or 20? Instead of insulting my delivery why don't you address the one question I asked? Could it be because you have no intelligent answer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit