Shaking Down Satan - WT Sues Norway

by Sea Breeze 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Borg teaches that there are two organizations.

This is to firm up their ""us vs.them" mentality. It firms it up.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sea Breeze - “…As a side note, one report says that WT was forced to reveal it's legal expenses for the law suit - $450,000.00…”

Jeezus.

Half a mil’s worth of misquotes, semantic pretzel-twisting, and borderline perjury…

…to essentially pick a fight and demand their opponents let them keep rolling on the taxpayers’ dime.

Taxpayers who, I might add, are descended from fucking Vikings.

Oh yeah, this is totally gonna go the WT’s way.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

New Light coming in Watchtower article:

"Due to the high cost of lawyers and shortage of elders, the Faithful and Discreet Slave is announcing that we are increasing the number of witnesses needed to establish CSA from 2 witnesses to 3".

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m so sorry for your cult upbringing, Sea Breeze.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Phizzy - Another court case the Org will lose?”

I gotta say…

…at this point, it doesn’t feel like they gave their lawyers much to work with.

😏

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    MenacingMistral on Gab: '$450,000 in just the Norway trial alone.

WT desperate fight for 💰 doesn't sound like a discreet use of funds to me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like I’ve been saying for years now…

…it’s looking more and more like the Org’s business model - and therefore, financial sustainability - is virtually dependent on its tax-exemption (or in this case, subsidies).

As they’re losing it country by country.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

JW.org has Thrown Their Children Under the Bus!

Throw a teenage girl out of the house.

"The consequences have been a bit different for me than many because I was never baptized, so I have been able to have some contact with those from the family who are still inside," says Eydís Mary Jónsdóttir in an interview with Morgunblaðið.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW4r8zR75ng

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The reason that JW kids get thrown under the bus is because of the near fever pitch hysteria that WT puts its members through regarding Armageddon. Since I was a little kid, my parents believed that Armageddon and mass killing and destruction could break out at any moment. As a result of this fear, all kinds of insane parenting seems ok if it will help save someone from being destroyed at Armageddon. This is the real reason for JW mental and emotional abuse of children: Hysterical Fear

True story: I knew a JW family that their eldest daughter turned 14 in 1977. Like a lot of kids then, she started to act out because of a combination of the spectre of Armageddon and the failed 1975 prophecy. She became sexually active with someone in her neighborhood. He was 26 years old. Instead of calling the police (agents of Satan) like a normal parent would do, her parents encouraged them to marry. I am convinced that the reason was so that she would not be destroyed at Armageddon for slipping around fornicating. I can almost bet the local elders were in on this as well, but can't confirm. The girl was unbaptized.

She was so young that they had to give parental permission for her to marry. Later it was found out that the man she married was an ex-convict and had been previously married. He had done time in a different state for shooting his wife in the face with a shotgun. Not sure if she died or not.

So instead of going back to prison for statutory rape where he belonged, he got to marry his victim and make her life a living hell for the next two years until she finally left him and had to move back home.

Of course everyone blamed the girl for being stupid, sinful, and prideful for not leaning on Jehovah. She is still alive I'm told, but her alcoholism is so advanced she cannot put two coherent sentences together from what I understand from a family member.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

When you realize 'armageddon' is just a pipe dream its game over.

The borg cant afford to have everyone come to that realization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit