Shaking Down Satan - WT Sues Norway

by Sea Breeze 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tahoe
    Tahoe
    They Jehovah’ed themselves out of nearly $2 million.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

The part that strikes me the most is that after all these years of basically telling the rank-and-file that anything XJWs say doesn’t count…

…the testimonies of XJWs are taken completely seriously by secular authorities and dovetail perfectly with relevant material that the Org themselves have made.

• Gorb
    Gorb

I hate this sect.

G.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. - Romans 13

I have been waiting for something like this for a long time to happen. I was forced to leave home when I was 14. My crime? Aside from believing that the WT leaders were all idiots in the aftermath of the failed 1975 prophecy and having a bucket mouth about it; I visited someone in the neighborhood who was not a JW.

My dad put everything I owned in the front yard (bed mattresses included) so that all the neighbors could see that my JW Dad had rejected me.

It is really bad if you wake up too early as a JW kid. The perverts, druggies, and abusers are all lined up waiting for you. It is evil for JW parents to abandon their children or mentally abuse them until they are forced to leave when they point out false prophecies and other gross hypocrisy. People died during the 20 years that organ transplants were banned. A lot of kids are simply not as gullible as their parents and are discarded for it.

Children have rights.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Final aruguments were yesterday.... we'll see what happens. As a side note, one report says that WT was forced to reveal it's legal expenses for the law suit- $450,000.00

Remember that the WT teaches that there are only two organizations - Jehovah's and Satan's. JW's need to know that the WT just spent nearly a half million dollars of their donations trying to force Satan to fund them.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    12:40
    How Eydís Mary Jónsdóttir from Iceland became an activist.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Sea Breeze, kicked out at 14? How did you live? Did you go into foster care?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This news is all over social media.

Youtube.

Vern on "Fixing My Faith" just pull uploaded an outstanding, full marks video on this..

No.

This Borganization cannot lie,,,,anymore.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Jw.org has their own law firm, W. Glen How & Associates. So they make money with their own law cases because the rank and file donates for the cost and it ends in the bucket of a Watchtower owned lawn firm.

In the Netherlands we say then "Je ziet het pas als je het door hebt".

G.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze, kicked out at 14? How did you live? Did you go into foster care?

I wish I could have. Like a lot of kids, I went back after a few weeks staying with someone who wasn't baptized. He did it again though, couch hopped at various friends houses that time. They managed to convince me to marry at age 17 to get rid of me. Her JW family was even worse than mine, if you can believe that. My dad told me more than once that he brought me into this world and he could take me out.

One time a school coach asked me if he should call the authorites after he saw all the stripes on my back from a pretty severe belt whipping. My crime? Walking like a chicken with a JW friend of mine at a convention - disrespecting the Organization. I told the coach it was my fault and to not call anyone. I wished he would have anyway. After the failed prediction in 1975, I simply could not take anything my parents or the elders said seriously because I saw with my own eyes that they were all delusional.

Finally quit school when I got old enough at age 16 and travelled as a salesman. Had a very strong knack for business. Probably could have been a Fortune 500 CEO with the proper education. But, I've done well enough with small businesses.

The mental abuse JW parents put kids through is criminal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit