Shaking Down Satan - WT Sues Norway

by Sea Breeze 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I wonder how many witnesses are aware that the WT and their team of lawyers are currently suing the government of Norway for millions of dollars? I thought that the WT taught that all the governments were run by Satan. When I was a witness, this would have really bothered me. So, who is supposed to be funding the preaching work? Jehovah or Satan?

Apparently, Norway has decided they will no longer fund an organization that destroys families and shuns children.

#JWvsNorway

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Another Court case the org. will lose ? I certainly hope so ! and the Government of Norway are right, completely, not to fund such a terrible org. with Taxpayers money.

I presume J.W's will make a lot of spurious claims as to the nature of "Shunning", the lying bastards always do.

It will be interesting to watch this unfold !

• LV101
    LV101

GO Norway. Best of luck litigating this horror.

• Biahi
    Biahi

To the right of Noomi, in the picture, is a woman in a blue skirt, with a disapproving look on her face. I’m guessing she’s a PIMI?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    in the picture, is a woman in a blue skirt

and a groping hand

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    To the right of Noomi, in the picture, is a woman in a blue skirt, with a disapproving look on her face. I’m guessing she’s a PIMI?

She's got that look on her face: "I'm not moved by your tears, this is what you chose".

JW's are the coldest-hearted people on earth.

and a groping hand

Stan, I think it is more of a protective gesture to prevent his wife from getting too close to a diseased mind speaking against their organization. Wouln't want any of her poison to rub off on his wife.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I’ve been following this on Reddit.

I suspect the Org originally wanted to do this on the DL, but because XJWs got wind of it, way more people than expected are watching, and their pride is demanding they stay the course. It’s like the ARC, but with arguably higher stakes.

I’m not gonna summarize, there’s way too much, but if the Reddit (and media) reporting is accurate, I’d be amazed if the Org prevailed.

They’re looking deceitful, entitled, cruel, and frankly, kinda stupid.

And boy-oh-boy, do they seem hungry desperate for the taxpayers’ dime, which is telling in and of itself.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This is one of the WT training videos shown in court instructing members how to shun their teenage daughters. Notice how young the girl is and that she appears homeless on a street somehere.

The world knows what happens to pretty young teenage girls who find themselves homeless. This is criminal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7ZqOA89Dk

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

So while on their webpage, they say they don't break up families, here is video proof...Let them try to lie out of it.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

In Norway the arrangement of receiving government grants have been known among JWs for decades. After all more than 700 religious groups receive it as it comes along with being a registered religious community. However, I do remember US witnesses where shocked when I told them about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit