Guys ... Be honest here ... Do you ever Pee in the bathroom sink

by RubaDub 44 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i knew a couple--many years ago---on their honemoon---he gets up in the hotel bedroom--middle of the night---gropes around in the dark feeling for the wash basin......thinks hes found it--pees in it--gets back to bed..

next morning his new wife finds her open vanity case is all wet inside.

true--not made up.

• tiki
    tiki

Guys pee anywhere they happen to be when the urge hits.....from my observation.....good guys try to find the nearest loo...but if they can't....any place will do just fine.

I learned how to pee in the woods as a little girl out in field service in rurals. Just watch out for poison ivy.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

knew a couple--many years ago---on their honemoon---he gets up in the hotel bedroom--middle of the night---gropes around in the dark feeling for the wash basin......thinks hes found it--pees in it--gets back to bed..

Next morning his new wife finds her open vanity case is all wet inside.

true--not made up.

Lol.....the power of the willy...😂😂

• blondie
    blondie

A sister in our car group was at the door and had ignored her 4-year-old's pleas that he had to go. The lady came to the door and saw the sister's son peeing in her bookbag..........!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Never the sink but I was at a Burger King once when a guy took a dump in the urinal.

• Simon
    Simon

In the sink? Ew, no, gross - that's why women think men are disgusting.

At the side of the road? Sure ... no problem with that.

Sometimes you gotta go and you're in the middle of nowhere on a long trip.

• bohm
    bohm
    A sister in our car group was at the door and had ignored her 4-year-old's pleas that he had to go. The lady came to the door and saw the sister's son peeing in her bookbag..........!

That young boy has a bright future in the writing department!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Yes, tiki, watch out for poison ivy and always face uphill.

When I was very little, I often made midnight bathroom trips. One night I mistook the laundry hamper for the toilet, lifted the lid, and peed in it.

Boy, I was in trouble in the morning. Sleepwalking and peeing don't mix

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes when ever the bathroom is being used and I gotta go and no ones looking.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Jesus H. Christ! It's not like using the toilet is a huge burden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit