Guys ... Be honest here ... Do you ever Pee in the bathroom sink

by RubaDub 44 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Snowbird,

Urine is a good disinfectant.

It's also a good fertilizer for your vegetable garden.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

OUTLAW,

"Lot's of people pee in the pool"

True story; I sh!t you not. When I was 10 I would go to the community swimming pool. One day everyone who was in the pool was asked by the custodian to get out. An employee took a fishing net attached to a pole and scooped something out from the bottom of the pool. It was a waterlogged turd.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

This will sound awful, but about 20 years ago, we lived in a flat with a stair. It was basically fashioned the same way as a house.

Of course the toilet was upstairs. I enjoyed a six pack at weekends. Most of the time I would climb the stairs to go to the toilet, but there were times when I was watching a decent film and couldn't be bothered climbing the stairs, so I just slashed in the kitchen sink. The good lady was none the wiser lying up in her bed.

I only did that several times I might add and always ran the tap for hygiene purposes of course. It wasn't my routine if you are deeply worried.

I now live in a flat and the toilet is conveniently near thank goodness. This thread has had me in stiches. How low can you sink lol 😂😂😂

• waton
    waton

"Lot's of people pee in the pool

we wished they would go the bathroom instead, and pee in the sink, or during the halftime hot shower. and

that is why the French call the pool "piscine" from the latin word for fishes. they poop, urinate in the water too.

bible connection? Saul peed. pooped in the cave, David attending from behind.

• stillin
    stillin

Why waste a whole flush for just piss? Not the KITCHEN sink, like Unshackel did, mind you, but sure, the vanity sink. A two-cup rinse and done!

Don't tell Sister Stillin!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My wife hates me peeing in the backyard to save water. I have in sink and shower. I once was drunk and thought the kitchen bin was the toilet my wife pointed out where the real toilet was.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

must be a boy thing can't imagine how the girls could manage it

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Another good reason not to remarry

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

HOORAY!

The "edit post" function is working again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit