To MOUTHY: On-line Grandmother Appreciation Weekend

by RAYZORBLADE 48 Replies latest jw friends

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi mouthy.

you are one of the first people who popped out at me. thanks for your welcome to me.

nowisee

ps what is the significance of "mouthy"?

• myself
    myself

((((((((mouthy)))))) You are a dear lady! Some people have a national holiday named after them. You get a whole weekend. I love it!!!

Karla

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes!!> Myself ---- Isnt that an honor? When you have done a 20+stint in the Watchtower & been beaten for being a JW-You two!! may get a weekend.. Of wonderful people who know where you have been! why you were there! & that your not as stupid as your walk in this life lead people to think-You have to have been in the ranks of the "mind-controlled" to understand this old woman-Thank GOD most of the folks on here do understand(((hug myself---no not me YOU!

• Angharad
    Angharad

YAY (((((Mouthy)))))

I know I'm late but I only just saw this thread and wanted to add my hugs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Ang>(hug) Nowisee! to answer your question....I thought Mouthy was a very appropriate name for me because I talk alot!!( alright Borgfree shush) & because people tell me I am very direct....I tell it like I think it is- I have a file cabinet of people who dont like me,but I also have a file cabinet of those who love me....So I thought talking alot to my loved ones=Mouthy & those of my enemies who dont like what I say = Mouthy ...

• ballistic
    ballistic

bttt for Mouthy - LOL felt it was about the time I joined in.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey!!!! Has the resurrection started!!!!I am revived???? I usually close the posts>>>> Thanks for popping up after all this time I was 75 when that posted now I am 76 come again before I am 77 ( or dead)(((((HUG))))

• nowisee
    nowisee

lol ballistic.

mouthy, i am glad you were resurrected since i just now saw your reply to me!!!

hope you are well.

best wishes and love, nowisee

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((nowisee))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit