To MOUTHY: On-line Grandmother Appreciation Weekend

by RAYZORBLADE 48 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Since I have been so honored -I will answer each individual.

1Ray(((((Hug))) thank you SO much 2,Expat!Well as long as it is only a warmer ( wink wink) 3Refiner --you say I'm cool -Thanks! 4The Star -Consider yourself adopted. 5 Simon I am impressed when the OVERSEER says this -6 lyingeyes I wish we were closer also 7 Brummie You know how I feel about you,come to Pa again Please.8 Valis Crude???dont know what you mean wink,wink,O.K. I'm proxy bucant make corn bread.9 Nap? its called ugly sleep at this age -wrinkles increase.10 Frank Thanks -So happy you knew my Mell. 11.Heaven I am amazed you thinks so Thanks 12 Outnfree Thanks for helping me look forward to seeing you 13 Xena OUCH! that hurt ((((hugs))) 14 Dottie I did? Thanks for remembering me.((hug)) 15 Shutter Its about time I taught some good I taught enough bad in the WT,16 Blondie Would love to meet you also.17Plmk NO! NO I dont want another warmer PLEASE!!!!!!!!(wink!18 Tres!!! Yes we had fun at Pa then didnt we. Have you booked for Oct 17th Pa again- it is their 25th year!!!!!

I figuered I would close this line up Thank you all (((((((((((((((((((room)))))))))))))

• mouthy
    mouthy

forgot Acsot -The poem was so lovely (((((hugs thanks you darling.) moreisbetter-so sweet love ya. xena (((hug too) jgnat =I used to work at Laura Secords -they were good to LOOK at .lol Mattnoel Thanks ,,,X Joy what a lovely thing to say Brenda ((( hug I do hope I didnt forget anyone ....

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Mouthy.... We've known each other many years from another time and place, I loved you then and love you again, my sweet, wonderful Grace!

"Age appears to be the best in four things - old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read." - Francis Bacon

You really ARE an angel!!!!

lollydawdle (still swinging my schoolbag! LOL)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

(((((Mouthy!)))))

You go girl!!!!

Love ya!

ESTEE

• Mulan
    Mulan

Grace I was telling my mother about you tonight. I told her you have a computer and you know how to use it. So many older people think they are too old to learn how to use one. You showed them all!!

We love you. Hope to meet you someday.

Marilyn

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

To Mouthy - no I haven't signed up for the convention in PA, yet. However your notice has put signing up front and center. I last visited in 1997 and want to see everyone and have a great old time. Look forward to hearing a lot of giggling coming from me, I will be so glad to see everyone, especially YOU!

• borgfree
    borgfree

Sorry Mouthy, I haven't been on the computer for a couple of weeks. I wouldn't have missed a tribute to you on purpose. You certainly deserve all the praises you get. You have been a help to so many people. I remember very well the first time I met you and how much you helped. (I know you remember that time) Anyway, thanks for all of your encouragement over the years. Have a very beautiful day.

Borgfree (Roy)

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mouthy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

We all love ya hon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sending Godiva chocolate your way*

Jes

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

You are hilarious! (see other posts) just thought I would add it to the "mouthy post" for the record.

You are the first living human to ever make Kat Newmas blush..... If only I had so much color on my bumm, as you put on my cheeks (face that Is).

I am reading your posts going..... .... some kid is on their Grandmother's computer... better go catch it.

You sure that pic is YOU? No way you are over 35!!!!!

Live hard, Die young, never grow old...

Keep on laughing Cyber Granny.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

LOL -- Mulan- Dont make your Mum feel bad- I nearly ousted this thing out the window when I first got it....Kat!!!! you say over 35 I will be 76 in May - Have to say though If I didnt get up EVERY DAY & ask the LORD to guide me, direct me, lead me, I wouldnt be able to do this on my own ( O.K. I know I sometimes do naughty stuff on my own steam- but I bet the Lord will clip me up besides the earhole when I stand before Him. -But because I have learned he "aint :" Anything like the Governing body _I think he smiles at my antics also sometimes. ( Ok maybe not about the warmers -but I told him the Devil made me do that )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit