To MOUTHY: On-line Grandmother Appreciation Weekend

by RAYZORBLADE 48 Replies latest jw friends

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

RAYZOR ...What the hell man you're posting outside your usual time period. How the hell am I ever going to keep up with you ! You are such a smoothie.. or do you just have a thing for older women !

Hey! Mouthy! ( GG ) Are you awake from your nap ?

GG we love you !

P.S. I've never seen refiners fire say something so sweet......coming from a grumpy old fart! I guess whenever On-Line Grandfather Appreciation Weekend comes along we'll have to congratulate him too !

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Mouthy,

Thanks for being there for so many of us here in Ontario as we were making our break from the WT prisonhouse! The meetings, conferences, meals and other events you and your close friends put together for us will never be forgotten. We also treasure our memories of your dear daughter Melanie who did what she could to help us along. Sometimes the road was bumpy, and some of us have regrets for the lack of appreciation we sometimes showed, but happily we arrived at our destination of freedom because you and your friends stuck with us.

Hugs to ya!

• Solace
    Solace

Love ya' Mouthy!!!

You are in inspriation to us all!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Here here!

Can I adopt you too? Since Bama passed away in Janurary I no longer have a grandmother.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Grace,

I cannot wait to meet you one day. I will try to make it up to Toronto if I get advance notice of Vicki's trial decision date. In the meantime, I'll thank Expat to stop stuffing that peniswarmer in your mouth as an excuse for eating all the goodies! And I'll send along some Ferraro Rochers and a huge bunch of Gerbera daisies!

((((((((((Mouthy))))))))))))

Love,

out

• Xena
    Xena

<----slapping mouthy on the ass..........love ya toots

• dottie
    dottie

(((((((((((((mouthy)))))))))))))

You were one of the first people to welcome me into chat and I love ya for it You always seem to make sure that everyone feels welcomed and loved.

Thanks for being my adoptive gran too!!!!!!

Dottie

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Valis, many thanks for coming to the defense of us old folks. Your kind words are appreciated.

RF, those old folks talking about what happened 40 years ago are walking history books. Get your head out of your uh, um, wine bottle and listen for once in your life. You don't need to go far, there are a number of us right here on JWD who are over the age of 50, Mouthy being one of them. She can teach us many things just by relating her experiences. Bug

• blondie
    blondie

I too look forward to meeting you one day, Grace. I was so impressed by what you 3 women did sending letters to the authorities regarding Vicki's case.

Frank's testimony of how this has been your way all along to help others, even those less appreciative, added to my praise for you.

You prove true the words of Christ, that his true disciples would be known by the love they showed.

Blondie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

3 Cheers to mouthy! And condolences!

Perhaps a smaller warmer is in order.

plum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit