JW Letter Writing Conspiracy

by freemindfade 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The instructions say the letters should be mailed no later than April 1.

7 million letters from JW`s to Putin, delivered on April Fools Day?..

"I`m Supposed To Take WatchTower Seriously?"

Image result for putin

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL!

Sylvia

• freemindfade
  • Incognito
    Incognito
    May be a whole family can count time by co-signing? - waton

I think it's intended that each publisher is to write their own letter. Some households could then be sending 5 or 6 letters.

So, what's the cost to mail a standard letter to Russia?

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I remember several 'letter writing' campaigns in the past to various government officials on behalf of jw's. If you were a business owner (which I was), you were especially asked to write a letter, on your business letterhead stationary.

Of course the idea was to impress the letter's recipient that even business 'leaders' were concerned. What joke! But I did it like a good little dubber!

just saying!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This letter campaign is the GB's way of "going to war" - they are using paper missives to launch an assault on the Kremlin.

The GB views each letter as a "bullet" directed against the big bad Russia. It is a physical assault in the form of paper objects. That is why this is a letter campaign and why emails are not to be used. The GB wants a literal, physical attack to happen - of course it is just paper - but it is still a physical assault.

The GB is stamping their feet and throwing a hissy fit.

This will not end well.

• waton
    waton

For Putin this might be a continuing war. He was a secret agent officer in the DDR, Communist East Germany, that fought a long battle with the Jehovah's Witnesses, deemed to be capitalist agents, at least with anti communist interests. Putin can not have fond memories of those days.

He might be well equipped to deal with it, if he ever gets to know of this last move of the good news of the combative kingdom of 1914.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

LOVE that pic freemindfade!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The dubs probably think they're soooo activists now!

Just when you thought they couldn't be anymore insufferable ugh.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Fisherman - "Millions of letters are a lot of letters to shred."

Honestly, Fish, sometimes I think you take an opposing stance just on general principle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit