JW Letter Writing Conspiracy

by freemindfade 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JRK
    JRK

It feeds their Persecution Complex. It is exciting to the everyday JW to be a part of a campaign.

I remember the Malawi letter writing bullshit. SSDD.

JK

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Can you send an email instead?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

This cartoon mocking the Russians is making the JW social media rounds. "May your day be better than that of a Russian Postal Carrier"

Some of the smug self righteous comments I've seen are:

"Those Russians aren't gonna' know what hit them"

"I wish I could see their faces when all of our letters arrive"

Little do they realize that the world's too small of a place anymore to be mocking the Russian Government without the possibility of it making things worse for the JW's in that country.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

I just posted this hour increase theory on another thread- totally agree

• clarity
    clarity

We were commanded instructed to write letters to the Malawi leaders in the 1970's, when those pitiful bros/sis were being beat up & raped!

One big reason this fiasco was perpetrated on these jws was to deflect the awful truth that 1975 was a lie. Watchtower needed a new distraction to keep the mind controlled dubs in.

This letter writing campaign will keep their minds off the Royal Commission and child abuse in general.

They may have other new light that they want to .....just slip in also!

my 2 cents

• lusitano o tuga
    lusitano o tuga

help jehovahs witnesses to be free in RUSSIA, but disagree with them intectually !!!!

hey

Worldwide campaign : Go to memorial , watch with respect and eat the emblems!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

Is the watchtower paying for the postage Ha Ha ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Outlaw - "7 million letters from JWs to Putin, delivered on April Fools Day?"

"I'm Supposed To Take WatchTower Seriously?"

Image result for putin

BEST.

POST.

EVER.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit