JW Letter Writing Conspiracy

by freemindfade 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Just had a wild conspiracy theory. Get your tin hats everyone.

What if this mass letter writing is all a bethel conspiracy to increase declining service hours? Cuz you know jws gonna be counting their time for these Putin letters that are all just gonna get shredded in Russia...

Am I woke or nah?

• sir82
    sir82

It might make sense if this were a long-term campaign. The instructions say the letters should be mailed no later than April 1. A 10-day letter-writing campaign in March won't affect hours in April, May, etc.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

At the end of the year though it could affect the average

Woke...lol

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yup...I can see it now.

The peak publisher number will increase for next year's yearbook. An all time high for March 2017.

And just think how great it will look on the WT's submissions to the United Nations Human Rights Commissions. And on tax returns - oh! look at all the ministry we engage in! Because...you know...we aren't political at all!

• Awakenednow
    Awakenednow

I like how you think freemindfade. 👍

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Millions of letters are a lot of letters to shred.

• waton
    waton

May be a whole family can count time by co-signing?

counting time and boasting? I for one don't think so. perhaps making the writers feel they do participate in a cosmic event, addressing the most powerful man on earth, may be in the universe, because, after all, he could start armageddon by reacting badly to your letter. ha ha.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Fisherman: Millions of letters are a lot of letters to shred

You're right. The Russians will probably just burn them.

Easier and less time wasted.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The instructions say the letters should be mailed no later than April 1.

These letters are an April fools joke on the JW`s if they think it will make a difference to Putin

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    These letters are an April fools joke on the JW`s if they think it will make a difference to Putin

lol! Once they hack JW.org, the gb will say it was just april fools, nevermind..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit