They're now asking people to clean at Bethel?

by onightdivine 25 Replies latest jw friends

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

I heard from a "friend" that a letter was read aloud during the midweek meeting asking people to volunteer to do cleaning work in Bethel.

Lol. I really can't think of anything else to say if this is true.

They get more free labor, and they still ask for MORE MORE MORE MONEY!! How can the active ones remain blind??

(Sorry I know the reason but still can't help being frustrated again)

• Divergent
    Divergent
    Do they mean that they are recruiting more Bethelites, OR do they mean that they are asking brothers & sisters to volunteer to go to Bethel & clean, then go back to their respective homes at the end of the day WITHOUT being provided with meals, accommodation, or an allowance?
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine

No

They're not recruiting Bethelites.

Just asking for a pool of congregation members to gather on a specific day and work for free without any allowance. Not even meals. : )

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    i think the borg is crumbling before our eyes. i think they hope people will just come and clean with out it costing them for food etc because im sure that one or two of the thousands of people that they kicked out from bethel would have cleaned for them.Yet more reason to take as many magazines and books that we can from the trolleys
  • Divergent
    Divergent

Lol... just as I thought

Bethels worldwide are being asked to downsize in terms of manpower, so this comes as no surprise

By the way, I visited the Bethel in your country recently. It was undergoing renovations. More work = more $ needed = more free labor needed =)

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12
    This made me start laughing........unreal.......really........fire them all, then till them we still need you to work, unreal.........
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    the borg must really be going through if they cant even afford to keep two people on as full time cleaners
  • onightdivine
    onightdivine

Haha yeah.. I wish this wasn't true.. but what can you say? It's a cult!

My friend told me he's going because of course.. it's a "privilege."

• Divergent
    Divergent
    It's ironic how a dirty religion places so much emphasis on "cleanliness!"
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Anybody who volunteers for this cleaning work, HAS TO BE BRAIN DEAD for sure., sorry to shout that out but geeeeezzzz , give me a break .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit