An elder with only one testicle

by stillin 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillin
    stillin

I guess it goes the way of the vasectomy. "Don't ask, don't tell."

• flipper
    flipper

Most elders I knew didn't have any testicles. They never had the balls to do the courageous right thing

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He He ....... good one Flipper

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what a load of bollocks.

• Brian J
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Of course someone beat me to it. There are loads of elders that could be labled as "Big Richard" but with no balls.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

It again shows that too much private information should not be shared. How would you even know if you were not told.

A few years ago a friend of mine was getting married. They had both been married before and were not JW at the time of their first marriages. They had a meeting with the elders prior to the wedding, both already in their 40s with grown children and the elders asked them if they were going to have children together? They said no and the topic of contraception came up. The brother revealed that it would not be a problem as he had a vasectomy years ago.

The elders were not happy to hear this and made sure to find out when it was that he had the vasectomy. He had it done pre witness days but come on!! How is any of this their business?? Why answer them instead of saying mind your own business.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I happen to be one of very few people who know of this condition that the man has. He had an accident several years ago with some power equipment. Leviticus 21:20 commands that no man present the bread at the temple with damaged testicles..

So?

I think that there are ways of making your point without alluding to a person's disability or misfortune.

Besides, I know of an elder with three testicles. They're even.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The elders were not happy to hear this

What the JWS religion forbids vasectomies ?

• flipper
    flipper

We on this board had more testicles than all of them. We left the cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit