Qualifying For A Kingdom Hall Funeral

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Might even get to dance with Geoffrey Jackson, that man can get down... shame he can't tell the truth.

• minimus
    minimus

He can dance!??

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    If requested, the elders will wear Mardi Gras masks, feathered hats and form a conga line.

Rub a Dub 😂😂😂 :)) :)) Its the way you tell 'em!

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Minimus, watch this, you'll see Jackson's sick moves and get a good laugh in the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWZwG5sWBcM

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I know of 4 occasions where Elders refused to give the funeral service in a Kingdom Hall. 2 because of disfellowshiped children, 1 where the deceased was disfellowshiped, and 1 because of suicide.

I also know of 1 occasion where an elder refused to take a wedding ceremony because the couple had opted to take their vows by the beach rather than the KH. Needless to say they ended up having the ceremony in the hall, and now are no longer together. Wankers

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine not being able to marry at the beach!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Jackson ain’t no Michael! By the way, I don’t think the Roles is real!!!!!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don’t think the Roles is real!!!!! But what if it is !!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

True story...

A brother committed suicide. OD on a prescription drug. Brothers initially said they couldn't have a funeral talk at the hall because it looked like he killed himself. They didn't want to give a "bad name' to Jehovah. Family then informed the elders he had a 100K life insurance policy left to the hall just 2 days later. That weekend, there was a funeral talk at the hall. The reason now? It would take over a month for the autopsy to prove he OD and he was such a fine example for the congregation! Bunch of fucking hypocrites. It's all about the $$$.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

It's all about the $$$.

Doctor Who ...

You got that right ... it's all about the Benjamins, baby.

As I mentioned earlier in the thread and you just help prove my point, "If requested, the elders will wear Mardi Gras masks, feathered hats and form a conga line."

It's pay and play all the way.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit