"We're In The Last Days Of The Last Days!"... So Say's Old Rubberface

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

So - by logic - if these are the last days all JWs should be safe from the virus. Since only non JW’s are to die and JW’s only suffer ?

what happens if one of the holy eight gets the virus and succumbs . How will they spin it then? What about Jdubs that die from the “Pestilence”?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Some here will remember Soupy Sales. I remember him when I was a little kid.

He could contort his face like Lett.

Rub a Dub

• waton
    waton

may be at the Wednesday session they voted to pick him to give this spiel, in case , like always, it will turn out wrong, they can blame it on the wacko performance.

David Splane set them up to 2075, and here Lett let them down with only seconds left.

ready for overlapping seconds anyone?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""what happens if one of the holy eight gets the virus and succumbs . How will they spin it then? What about Jdubs that die from the “Pestilence”?""

If one of the holy eights gets this virus, up there sitting pretty in their Ivory Tower, well, then in Dubland.....Armageddon is starting!!!! Armageddon is starting,,,,,, Armageddon is starting......Armageddon is starting!!!!!!

• waton
    waton
    If one of the holy eights gets this virus, up there sitting pretty in their Ivory Tower, well, then in Dubland.....Armageddon is starting!

BS: current wt doctrine is, that the partakers will be long gone by the time Armageddon arrives. They die at the onset, not the climactic end of the Great Tribulation.

That is why the "anointed generation" of wtBtS inc is wrong. because

Jesus said the generation will not die. pass away until all (including the telic Armageddon0 comes to take place. so:

take your place among ex-wt sceptics.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''current wt doctrine is, that the partakers will be long gone by the time Armageddon arrives. They die at the onset, not the climactic end of the Great Tribulation''

JW-doctrine is known to flip-flop from time to time. Sometimes with shocking repercussions. ie,,, overlapping generations, 1995 generations, blood, superior authorities.....etc, etc

It's hard to take their doctrines at face value when you realize what they taught 2-5 years ago is sometimes a complete 180 turn. You don't know if what they teach one day is the same as the next day.

• waton
    waton
    It's hard to take their doctrines at face value

BS: listening to David Splane in his overlapping generation explanation, one must assume, that they after formulating such a step by step prediction assume that "God" will follow their lead into that predicted predicament.

It is all talking snake oil propositions, but to prove them for what they are, you have to nail them at their current beliefs. Of course, the past failures are proof of their goof. but

the anointed generation is already proven wrong even before it fails. after 2075. the long wait.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What a Guy!......even when he tries to put an important point across, he sounds totally insincere, even comical. I can’t blame those who lampoon him.

About the talk... At least they are obeying the authorities’ recommendations I will give them that. But all that baloney about loving care by elders?

My wife has heard nothing . If it were not for me getting on here and snippets on the grapevine from a friend, she would know nothing. Elders,? Shepherds? You must be joking....

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Wt. Is correct it is the last days. Only for those poor souls that die due to this pandemic. Still Totally ADD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Letto the Clown, back in action.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit