"We're In The Last Days Of The Last Days!"... So Say's Old Rubberface

by pale.emperor 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Have you seen this on JWorg?

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/Coronavirus-Report/

2 minutes in everyone's favourite clow, Stephen Lett, tells us all that this coronavirus means we're in the last days of the last days.

Cool. It's like being in the 1980s again when I heard it before.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I tried watching it, I REALLY tried. lol

All WT and the GB talk about is "the Brothers and Sisters." They could care less about anyone outside of their bubble. I have several friends who are active JW's. They actually still speak to us. WE had to reach out to them and check on them. We let them know that we are thinking of them. Funny, they did not reach out to us. They are just worried about those in their little JW bubble. Sad but true! It just shows you what we were a part off. A CULT!!!

Being destroyed has to be better than spending eternity with these selfish and cold people. I'll take my chances.

Stay safe and healthy everyone!!!!

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Yup..it's all over FB with lots of ex's giving encouraging and up building comments.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

The l-a-a-a-s-s-t part of the last part of the last part of the final days...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cool. It's like being in the 1980s again when I heard it before.

Or the 1970's. (1975 fiasco)

Or the 1960's. (Cold War vs KOTN and May 22, 1969 Awake mag -- no time to finish college)

Or the 1940's. (1941 Convention and the book "Children" -- no time to marry)

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

• skin
    skin

And all this will be forgotten in10 years time when all has returned back to normal.

• waton
    waton
    I tried watching it, I REALLY tried. lol

TU, same here, had to click it off after a few seconds. Here are only seconds left in the system and Lett is creating a vacuum by slow talking.

Man, we have lives to live.

• jp1692
    jp1692

More like: We are living in the excrement of the virus invading the fungi living under the tips of the toenails of the last days!

Lett is such a buffoon. He was part of the reason I realized this is not “the True Religion.” There’s no way in hell any god would pick that idiot to represent him.

The WTBTS has been proclaiming we are in “the Last Day’s” since 1879.

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

I could not get through it either. I have some old Andy Griffith shows to watch that I need to catch up on.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Someone made a meme out of it. 😂

https://youtu.be/Eo0SYFJseKA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit