attention apostasy sucks.

by MOLHIE-NIGG 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Damn. Too late mollynigg has gone to sleep.

i will have you know i have the most lovely soft skin and my golden locks are the envy of my congregation... i have just been appointed chief microphone attendant and the sisters drool when i breeze up and down the aisles.
    LOL ! What are you a mic. attendant or a fairy ?
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

XJW_b12 - remember, Trolls have delusions of grandeur .

If the sisters are drooling, it's probably close to lunch/supper, and they are hungry. Perhaps the lingering smell of last weeks meal is still embedded in his polyester pants.

Shucks...if I were there...and starved, in more ways than one, I'd be drooling too in those seats.

Sausages n' eggs....(sniff) I can smell it now.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

The reason why I post here is not to convert anyone over to my way of thinking. Hey I had enough of that salesmanship while being a JW. I come here for support from others that think like I do. I know there is a lot on here that have not got away form their evangelizing brain washing techniques they have learned from the borg. Each to there own but I believe you can attract more flies with honey than vinegar. Let’s ones read the posts for them selves and filter out the truth from there.

Will

• Shakita
  • gumby
    gumby

Perhaps the lingering smell of last weeks meal is still embedded in his polyester pants

Hey now! Your stepping on my toes here! Don't you know my favorite suit looked just like the one David Cassidy wore? Polyester was like silk in the 70's !

Besides.......whats a white trash, illiterate, janitorial minded, yard sale shoppin, dumbshit, unschooled, assbite dub supposed to wear anyhow?

Gumby

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Perhaps Fredhall's brother has come to defend his brother's honor!

• JT
    JT
    None of these 3 groups that respond will have any affect on a jw visiting this site out of curiosity or reaching out for help, in fact it may double their resolve that they have the truth.

your point is well taken, and i agree, in fact that has been my view for years, i truly believe that such sites as this could be much more effective if their angle of approach was different

i have stated over and over that when someone comes they should be commended JUST FOR BEING HERE - for what they say in thier post REALLY DON'T MATTER , the mere fact that they logged on, registered and now actually post in my view is simply amazing,

I THNK that we can learn alot from the techniqued used by jw everyday- when a jw ask a householder what do they think is the solution to mans problem - the jw don't give a RATS ASS what they say- it ain';t like the jw is going to say, Damn man i never thought of that point, nope instead they merely want to engage the person in dialog to relax the person and let them see that they are not going to run,rape or steal the family station wagon

once this "relationship" is est then the fear and walls come down and the result is friendlyness

look in the Sept 1-15- 81 wt on DFing DONT' SAY HELLO CAUSE IT IS THE FIRST LINK TO BECOMING A FRIEND-

well here is a chance to use those same techniques in a positive way, instead of a way to trap someone into a religion where prior to baptism they are commended for asking TONS OF QUESTIONS and then after baptism it is all but FORBIDDEN unless you ask in the context of I KNOW THE SOCIETY IS RIGHT I JUST DONT' UNDERSTAND- never can a question be asked in the context of WT GOT THIS WRONG MAN-

The reason i say this is due to the number of emails i get from folks who NEVER POST -THEY ARE LURKERS and while a tough hide is good on debate forums

everyone is not into back and forth mud slingiing,so they sit quietly on the side and will often touchbase with folks OFFLINE

I take you for example, many of us see ourselves in you, I recall when i first came to the net a true Society Man and it was much like you have found it to be-

for someone just lurking around the introduction they get is often times just like the wt describes in their mind FOAMING AT THE MOUTH APOSTATES who drink , smoke dope and fornicate every hour on the hour- but to my surprise i went OFF LINE with a few folks who were just rolling out DOCUMENTATION LEFT AND RIGHT telling me tolook this up and look that up and i could not deny what i was reading

most the time in my exp you will find the poster who go off are those who have been hurt the most and it just pains them to see some "Uninformed" jw make a statement that reveals how little the person knows about the org,and as a result they will GO OFF, of course this many times proves to be a turn off, but for some who see thru the pain and hurt and not used the anger as an excuse to not examine the documentation LEARN ALOT

so for me i welcome you-- for i realize that you come here literally at the risk of being DFed in your congo

we all realize that what you think and feel sad to say can't be discuss with most folks at your hall and therefore you like many of us have had to repress what we really thought about issue

I tell anyone when a jw Logs on to this site more than once, this person is already on THEIR WAY OUT AND JUST DON'T KNOW IT

one of the most interesting things about Information is regardless of whether we act or it now or later we never can get it out of our head-

take for example most jw in your hall have no idea that the WT signed up to be a memeber of the UN like 100's of other religions to get the assistance that the UN provides, while in an of itself there may be nothing wrong with it- the problem is for over 50yrs the wt has DOGGED other religions for doing the very thing that they have done secretly for 10yrs

now even if you leave and never come back THAT FACT WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR MINDS

AND when you go to the conventions, assemblies or just Fred giving the public talk on sunday and they start to RANT AND RAIL about how the churches look to the UN for help and we look to the Kingdom of god you will know that my friend is what we call in NC a "Black A$$ Lie"

SO while a person may leave this site and others the knowledge and information you take in will never leave you

too be honest i can see why the wt FORBIDDES YOU AND I to even come to such sites , to even read such information, to even discuss the implications of such info on our belief system as a jw

i understand fully for if i had as much dirt in my closet as wt i would not want YOU OR ANYONE ELSE SNOPPING AROUND

SMILE

welcome and remember

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The Freedom to Think means:

"I'd rather have Questions that I can't Answer ----Than Questions, I can't Ask.

(or Answers that I can't Question)."

Author Unknown

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    i will have you know i have the most lovely soft skin and my golden locks are the envy of my congregation.

cough, choke, sputter, sputter, I think I just choked on a piece of my troll sandwich

i have just been appointed chief microphone attendant

Well whoop dee do! Don't get the pole stuck up your @$ss.

the sisters drool when i breeze up and down the aisles.

You wish.

Yuck, I think I got a piece of the sandwich stuck in between my teeth, picking it out and spitting it out now

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

M-N, So you've just been appointed "chief microphone attendant", how exciting to have a little position to define your self worth in your congregation pecking order. You must feel so "approved" of by the body of "glorious ones". Now you can feel important when you raise your hand go answer planned answers in the paragraphs of their false teachings. You know, like the study article in the Watchtower on "glorious ones". Oh, how exciting go be a drooled over blonde cury locked mic-man on his way to the next position. Must make you feel so tall and erect standing their with your microphone in hand with the sisters drooling over you as you dream about someday becoming a "glorious one" yourself. You are so typical of the JW male salivating over such Watchtower instilled self worth as a man. Your haughtiness and arrogance shines through as you come here to taunt and berate with nothing of importance to say, but you really are an amusing troll and well worth feeding. It is JW's like you that confirm our convictions of just how un-Christlike you really are. Thankyou M-F. Oh I mean M-N.

• Buster
    Buster

Simon - this is the first time I've posted to disagree with you - and I know you can't spend forever making a decision.

But I didn't think this GINN person was too much of a troll. Yeah the language was a bit provoking, but not over the top. I reviewed the posting history and didn't see any vulgarity or any other particularly offensive wording.

Most important, I think his/her posts were on topic, and had a point.

Don't get me wrong, I have a hunch that the posts werre eventually going to go over the line, but I don't think they were there yet.

- Cliff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit