attention apostasy sucks.

by MOLHIE-NIGG 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Oh after my last posts i had great fun reading the response's that were posted. I am just trying to figure out what is wrong with you people, your'e response's are predictable and indeed amusing in many cases. The first hint a someone defending and apparently being a jw and the 3 camps come out of the woodwork with their charm and tact to help a the poor jw realize the truth for what it is. None of these 3 groups that respond will have any affect on a jw visiting this site out of curiosity or reaching out for help, in fact it may double their resolve that they have the truth.

The first group bombard the naughty little jw with " evil, evil, evil is what the watchtower org is etc etc, quoting all the wrongs the watchtower does. The jw is expecting an attack on the org for that is what they are taught that apostates do, and to the jw the watchtower is jehovahs mouthpiece on earth so by attacking this with the first hit you are attacking god.

The second group r mean well and in time may bring the best results but to hit the jw with a barrage of scriptures that disprove the jw teachings is beyond dumb, for as many scriptures that you can use to show ur point of view the jw is trained and can hit you back with just as many to support the watchtower, the result stalemate.

The third group are reason enough not to post here at all, " lets ridicule the jw, " i ll show my ass" (pictures) that will show that jw where to go, nice one.

In short no matter what you say to a jw visiting this site defending the watchtower it will have no affect, if they want to leave then they will in their own time and at a time when they can see the truth themselves. "By his mouth the one who is an apostate brings his fellowman to ruin".

Right iam going to test fly this unmanned drone i recieved from the bethel today, sponsered by rand cam, i am using mine to distribute the watchtower awake for this month, leaflet drops are great.

MOLHIE-NIGG

• ballistic
    ballistic

Surely you must realise that most of us were Jehovah's Witnesses once. While I agree with some of your comments, you fail to acknowledge those who actually found the truth about the witnesses through sites such as this. The proof is here among the posters.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Thank you GGIN-EIHLOM for granting us one of your spare thoughts. We understand how hard it is for you to create them. We can no longer accept these spare thoughts as you have so few to begin with and it would be improper for us to accept a gift you cannot afford to give.

-crazy

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

It really depends on the state of mind of the jw visiting, if they are defending the watchtower then by "attacking" them in this way you are only defeating yourself. If the jw is further down the line then maybe you can wittness to them it depends on what they are saying and alot of people here just see the apperance of a jw as a reason to bash.

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Crazy: you got my name backwards!!!! or did you!

• COMF
    COMF
    your'e response's are predictable

So's your punctuation.

Predict this:

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Using WBTS Rand cam remote planes to distribute the Watchtower and Awake??..LOL!!!..If your going to be a troll,at least be funny..A lesson for all the not funny trolls.....OUTLAW

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Comf: There,..,;is , always.,,\; one, i did not know this was a english language board as well,...if you have not got anything constructive to say dont say nuffin!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

You forgot the FLUFF groupe, of which I belong to.

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

Thank you outlaw it is our secret plan...dont tell anyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit