This board like a headache

by Bhagavad 37 Replies latest jw friends

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

Oops!! Try as I might I still made some grammatical and typo errors, oh well I'm still here!!!

• happyout
    happyout

Well, I certainly hope the rest of us morons pack up our keyboards and go home. We obviously are not deserving of being heard if we can't remember to use an apostrophe correctly, or proper grammar, or any of the other REALLY IMPORTANT things mentioned. I mean, if a rape victime or abuse victim leaves out a word in their sentence, then throw them to the wolves!! Don't you people have any PRIORITIES??

Happyout (of the "hate arrogant dumbasses" class)

Bhagavad - only cowards throw stones and run.

Edited to correct spelling of arrogant dumbasses' name

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wow , this is amazing,,,,,,,,jumping on folks for their spelling?????

And the title of this thread is....." This board like a headache"

Shouldn't it be ........"This board is like a headache"..........but then maybe I am too busy watching TV and drinking beer that I am the one who doesnt get it.

You know I didn't even notice this mistake in the way this title was worded until I read the cruel remarks. If you attack people you open yourself up for closer inspections of your own words. Brave you are .....( yoda voice , here ).

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

There are some posters here (from the UK and USA) where English is spoken as a second language.

But, even those who speak English as their first language, OK, sometimes a mistake is made in punctuation or spelling. Sometimes, the wrong key is hit. But, PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. That's why pencils have erasers. That's why there are products like WHITE-OUT on the market. Stop being so anal.

• Dansk
    Dansk

YOU'RE ALL WRONG, ACTUALLY. THE TITLE SHOULD BE: THIS BOARD IS LIKE A WOMAN!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What a dumb-ass,LOL! Spelling mistakes???? Thats the big problem on the board?..OOps I forgot,don`t forget the beer drinkers..Beer drinkers cause havoc when they`re using a keyboard.This could cause national security to go back to orange alert..Should I spell it color or colour,cream or creme.I guess it would depend on which country your from,Canada or the US.Both are correct or incorrect depending on which country your from..Birds will soon be flying north soon,hope that dosen`t cause you to much of a problem ...OUTLAW

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Petard. Own. Hoist. Your. By.

Rearrange.

Of course, there is something to be said for a debate on the democratic and aristocratic fallacies that frequently rear their head here.

I think the thing to be said about that debate is "a very bad idea".

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

O.K., Let's take a look at Bhagavad's "spelling" and "grammar"!

1. This board like a headache ...

As already pointed out, this should read "This board is like a headache".

2. etc, ...

forgot the " . " ... i.e., "etc.,".

3. Try to edit your post and that function isn't working yet. ... Yes it is, "moron"!

4. Some dude even spelled Malawi as "Malowie!" No excuses. Gimme a break. ...

"Dude" is slang. The exclamation mark should be outside the quotation marks (in this case, since you are the one quoting). No excuses. And "gimme" is a slang abbreviative word.

5. The only time I'll be back to look at it is immediately.

"Immediately" is not a "time".

6. proscripted (look in the dictionary).

I did, and "poscripted" is not in the dictionary, you "moron"! Try postscripted.

The absence of a reply to refute the above mistakes of yours will be construed as evidence that you are nothing better than a coward, a troll and a spelling and grammatical imbecile.

Spanner.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

First of all...I don't know what in the hell all y'all's problem is! Who cares if someone don't quite get their grammar right when they are in an emotional state. Also...As a beer drinker, I make it my personal policy to NEVER read, let alone post at this forum without hoisting at least a few helpings of 12 oz. nutrition. How else can I deal with AR grammar freaks?

I get the feeling that you don't like us rednecks...

Coon

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

So many posters do not know what the apostrophe is for or is not for.

--You just ended that sentence with a preposition, moron!!! Put that in your pompous, know-it-all, grammatically correct ass and blow!!!!!!!!!

Sadie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit