This board like a headache

by Bhagavad 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

If you BANG your ahead against a WALL, of course you're going to get a headache!!

Bhagavad, if you quit torturing yourself over nits, then your headache may just disappear. You may even smile or laugh out loud at some of the things that come across this forum.

And I'll take this forum over TV -- any day. What, I'm supposed to go watch "Fear Factor" for a warped version of reality?? I'll take the "reality" of this discussion board, thank you very much.

-- JEFF

• jgnat
    jgnat

There is a lot to be said about asking nicely. The use of "Discrete" and "Discreet" was driving me nuts, but I didn't stoop to calling everybody else dummies when I brought it up. By the way, missing apostrophes may be a formatting error. They all disappear when I copy from Microsoft Word. I try and catch them all, but sometimes a few slip through.

If you want to leave, leave. You don't have to slam the door on your way out.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Could it be pedantry?

• Deleted
    Deleted

I think it is more persnickety than pedantic. But maybe I am being too pedantic. My favo(u)rite suggestion for a headache of this sort is to smoke a J, chill a little and enjoy whatever life you have left.

• neyank
    neyank

If that's all he/she has to complain about he's doing good. neyank

• Brummie
    Brummie
    This board like a headache

welli'msureitwillbefarlessofaheadachewhenyouhaveleftbye

brummie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

And I thought I was anal retentive LOLWhew, ya would have thought if it bugged you so much, you would have been very careful to make your post perfect ahhh but when you have your head stuck up your a** it's hard to be grammatically correct now isn't it LOL

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

From Dictionary.com. Bwaaahaaahaaa

• COMF
    COMF
    No wonder the "free" world is in such deep shit. So many do not know how to spell or even use a spell check.

Yes, if only everyone used proper syntax and spelling, crime would grind to a standstill. The police would be out of a job.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I just hope the US Military don't use a spell checker and they get Baghdad mixed up with Bhagavad and drop a bomb on you!

The Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit