5/6/18 cleveland ohio circuit assembly notes

by nowwhat? 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnamos
    johnamos
    I say May 14 something will happen. That day marks 70 years for Israel. (1948-2018)

If nothing happens on May 14, then maybe June 12.

(2:07-2:25)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY-0hO2k54w

• sir82
    sir82

If nothing happens on May 14, then maybe June 12.

LOL.

Or if not June 12, then how about August 30? Or October 22? or March 14?

If nothing happens in 2018, maybe something will happen in 2020. Or maybe not.

But if not nothing doesn't not not happen in 2020, it surely won't delay non-occurrence of nothing on May 32, 2024, amiright?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's just like the Jdubs.

If not 1914, then 1919, or else 1925, or maybe 1941, and if not then definitely 1975 or by the end of the century.

Image result for armageddon is right around the corner

There's one born every minute...........

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I am getting to the point when the JWs are around and they have problems, issues, etc., I just don't feel sorry any more.

That makes two of us. In fact I have gotten to the point of being very vocal about REFUSING any help for them!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    There is a surprisingly large number of JWs, even those at the top, who are convinced that all WTS buildings will somehow survive Armageddon. They've never put that in print, but you often hear it in private conversation.
    Evidently, Jehovah & his merry band of flaming-hailstone-throwing angels will have perfect aim. Or maybe they will use neutron bombs.

Sir82, Johnomos, I was gonna say, this " saving of WT property" at the big A seems to be a relatively new idea. Hmmmmm...seemed to coincide with the more recent focus on building rather than printing/proselytizing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit