attention lost sheep.

by MOLHIE-NIGG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• starfish422
    starfish422

"I'm the grumpy old troll, who lives under the bridge,

Oh, I'm the grumpy old troll, who lives under the bridge."

Anyone else's kids watch Dora the Explorer? LOL

Now, troll, begone before someone drops a house on YOU.

• TR
    TR

MoleHill =

• LB
    LB

Yes I'm guilty, sorry

• starScream
    starScream

Jehovah's Witnesses is a rather inappropriate and presumptuous name, first of all, since they don't know the first thing about God.

I was raised in the "truth." Which actually wasn't the truth as was proved by the GB's inability to decide once for all what that truth actually is. I sold magazines that said the 20th century would see the final overthrow of all human governments and the destruction of all the wicked and the establishment of Christ's Earthly rule. Its 2003 and that one fall too. I was also told that some of the annointed or at least those born before 1914 would still be alive when armageddon came. There's another one they needed to quietly stop talking about.

The Watchtower claimed to be the Prophet of God in 1972 but by that claim the Watchtower should be put to death "without delay" as a false prophet as it says in Deut. Every condemnation the Watchtower makes of real Christians is one more it will have to answer to on Judgment day.

Since you are still blind as to how ridiculous the watchtower is you will obviously think we are devil worshipping idiots, but it is Jehovah's (false) Witnesses that dont like Jesus, and reject in their communion service, which should be called an excommunion service.

We actually love Jesus. We don't just pay lipservice to that. We love him more than anything, unlike JW's who love the watchtower more if they love Jesus at all, and that which is done to the Son is done to the Father.

• starScream
    starScream

Oh btw the way, I dont mind being called a lost sheep.

I am a sheep and not one of the JW goats.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

MOLHIE-NIGG,

how about loving, compasionate, caring and steadfast in their belief of the truth?

just like a self righteous "true follower" with a holier than thou attitude...I suppose that you will attribute your massive stock earnings as blessings being poured out by Jehovah, with little regards to the thousands of innocent people who are going to be affected by this war.

check out the nickel prices while you're at it.

• Will Power
    Will Power

einstein

That's wooden nickels right?

will

• starScream
    starScream

eisenstein,

This war is going to be bad for everyone. The stock market will continue to crash. The economy will go back into recession because growth is dependant on consumers taking on MORE debt which they cant do at this point and none but the savviest of traders are going to make money in the stock market in the next 2 years.

The dollar will continue to fall against the euro because the Government has taken on too much debt and foreigners will dump american investments at an even more alarming rate causing further pressure on the dollar and the economy. Get ready for DEFLATION BABY!

I think were turning Japanese, I think were turning Japanese, I really think so!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Off to check your stocks eh? Intend to make a tidy profit with the up coming war? ..What a compassionate soul.I`ll bet you wish you could be there,with a pair of pliers.That way you could pull the gold teeth from the dead..A good stock to buy right now would be the Rand cam corp owned by the WBTS.They`ve just made a sweet deal with the US Navy to make engines for remote planes.Every time an enemy soldier shoots down a Navy remote plane,WBTS rand cam stocks go up..It will cost lives,but WBTS and loyal dubs don`t mind,as they support the extermination of anyone who isn`t an active JW....JW`s claim to be "The happiest people on earth." It is my experience,what makes them the most happy,is the thought of a world with nothing but JW`s on it...It`s enough to make a Nazi blush...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit