attention lost sheep.

by MOLHIE-NIGG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Will Power,

no nickel alloy...LOL!

it's eisenstein, btw

starScream...love that song from Charlie's Angels Soundtrack!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

typical JW. not content to go ball breaking from door to door, intruding in peoples' lives and disrupting their peace, has to come here too! typical JW, can't believe people outside the borg are happy, or is envious that they are!

these people really bore me. had enough of them in the khs, in field service, at wholesome social gatherings..............boring, boring, boring self-righteous little shi#*. always preaching and reproving others.................yawn.

go back to your spiritual family, to your cover ups and your hypocracy. we are tiered of people like you.

and leave it to the powers that be, to judge and decide...............REMEMBER, you'll be judged by the way you judge others.............tisc, tisc, careful now.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL

• uriah
    uriah

I think that this person is in denial.

The fact that he or she has visited this site and posted shows that they are unhappy. Maybe they thought it was a JW site

and that it would be full of kingdom songs and cheesy 'Whats your favourite Colour' type posts, or some 'wholesome entertainment' like bible sharades or even a bible quiz:)

It must have been a shock and now they are cat-calling through the door and running away.

What they will never accept (as a good many 'Loyal JW's won't) is that posters on this site are very angry and that this is a good place to vent their spleen. After years of wasted opportunities and putting up with persecution of one sort or another - and as you all know, being 'different' as a child is a form of silent internal torture and mixed with the grief that comes with it all - keep calm, keep calm b r e a t h e s l l l o o o w w l l y y .

Ah, that better.

No, really, I can honestly say that being a JW did nothing but bring me grief and sorrow and there is nothing that I can say, or hold up and show as having been of any value. Now I am freeeeeee and am glad I can come here and kick virtual arse (ass for our cousins across the pond)

• Maverick
    Maverick

Well, if this character is a goody, goofy J-dud I feel very safe indeed! His delusion is complete! And the statement, " it is us against Jehovah", has me mystified. I have yet to read anything from the members here claiming Apostolic Ascension, or of being God's only Earthly Channel. Or operating by Holy Spirit and being the Faithful and Discreet Slave in charge of Jesus" sheep". Hey Pal! Jehovah is not my enemy, after all I'm not pissin' in His pool! And Mr Dingledorph better not let his "brothers" catch him visiting this web site. The dog he is so loyal to would turn on him and bite him in a heartbeat! As I stated earlier, contented J-duds just don't come here. Are you not getting enough strokes by the friends? Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit