attention lost sheep.

by MOLHIE-NIGG 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MOLHIE-NIGG
    MOLHIE-NIGG

OH Dear you people are really filled with hate, the jws are "evil" are they?. I think evil is a bit over the top dont you, jahs people may be many things but noy quite that i am afraid, how about loving, compasionate, caring and steadfast in their belief of the truth?.

Is it any wonder jws are warned and understandably cautious of you when statements like these abound, lets expose them you cry and then wonder why they view sites like this as part of satans body. By trying to "expose" them you are attacking each and every member and doubling their resolve that they have the truth. The org will never die so get real its you against jehovah and j will never lose so see ya.

Now let me check my stocks theres a war coming and they should be on their way up.

• Simon
    Simon

No, we don't think they are evil ... just misled. The organisation does a lot of evil things though like covering up child abuse, wouldn't you agree that doing this is evil?

Of course, they are the masters at demonising other groups, including ex-members, by accusing anyone and everyone of working for Satan himself. Now, tell me again who is calling who evil?

• minimus
    minimus

If you are serious about your religion, why on earth would you post here? I think that many lurkers like yourself, see what's said here and it bothers you. It doesn't make people feel that they really do have the truth. You know why? Because the Watchtower's "TRUTH" is a lie. You know it and others are clearly seeing the written evidence of it. By trying to suggest that since some hate the Witnesses or feel that they are evil, this will turn away any possible sympathizers, I think you might be right. But the reality is, so many people have been hurt or maligned by the Watchtower. So many years of life have been ruined! So much anguish because of believing a LIE, that yes, some do hate. Some do feel that the institution is evil. So what's your point???

• Francois
    Francois

I think we're shouting down a well here.

It's really impossible to talk to someone who's not listening. And this person isn't listening.

francois

• JH
    JH
    jahs people may be many things

like what, can you elaborate?

Jehovah's people are warned

They are warned that if they talk to us they are DF'd. They treat you like kids.

• LB
    LB
    The org will never die

As long as you know who to worship.

• JH
    JH
    The org will never die

They are presently in AGONY, and falling apart.

They are lost in this 21st century. Things they can't explain: Generation, kings of the north, seperating sheep from goats, child abuse, corruption, deceptions, lies.

And especially, no love.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    so see ya.

OK, bye! Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• neyank
    neyank

I think Molhie was just here to pull our leg.

"Now let me check my stocks theres a war coming and they should be on their way up."

I believe this is in reference to Ran-Cam. Or whatever it's called.

neyank

• Brummie
    Brummie
    I think evil is a bit over the top dont you

I wouldnt consider ALL jws as being evil, however I think YOUR evil for defending an Organisation that has caused the death of many innocent children by once banning vaccinations, Organ transplants (both allowed today), by sheilding paedophiles, lying to millions of people, causing suicides , breaking up families, false prophecies including the 1914 generation....etc I'm sure you have read other reasons so its not like you dont know all these things

Ok not all JWs are evil, they dont know any better, but YOU are evil, next question?

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit