Serena William is 'fighting for women'?!

by LoveUniHateExams 109 Replies latest social current

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

I follow this dictum in my life:

I don't feel sorry for rich people.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

She lied saying she wasn't being coached when her coach admitted he was coaching her. Is she going to a JD committee for publically lying and bring shame to the Governing Body?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Like Jehovah, it’s apparently impossible for Serena to tell a lie.

It’s important to remember she has a daughter, so we shouldn’t question her integrity, she is quite unique in this regard. Only she will set the example for her female creation.

If you’re caught cheating, tell lies and throw tantrums, never take responsibility.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Yep, tantrum.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s no longer about following Tennis rules. It’s about discrimination. Yeah right

• minimus
    minimus

She’s threatened to kill officials before. This guy decided he wasn’t taking any of her crap. Good for him kudos!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

In 2009 (one of the events i referenced before) Serena threatened to shove a "F**** ball" down the "F***** throat" of a small female line judge during the US Open.

She is more than happy to bully people when it suits her but now wants to cry foul over justifed penalties?

Please.

• LV101
    LV101

Bum loser -- darn!

• LV101
    LV101

She's an overt-aggressive bully! Typical and no social skills at all!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Serena is starting to act more like a JWS, lying, corrupt, hypocritical and dishonest.

I guess we can expect to see her standing on a street one day with a literature cart.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit