The bridge burning has begun.

by sparrowdown 72 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Screw "self control" it's an over rated over used JW expression. I have been tip-toeing around their delicate JW feelings for far too long and needed to move forward rather than stagnate.

As for the shunning and harrassment I say - bring it!!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    Stay strong and stop doing it to make other people happy. It should be how you feel. No surprise she is cutting you off. Even my family even though I don't speak out against the religion, treat me differently if we ever meet up a family functions. I feel since my parents are now both gone we are all slowly drifting apart. It was my parents that kept us all together with family gatherings and visits etc.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Thats right sparrow, BRING IT !!!!!!!

☺ πŸ‘… 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍸🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's right William Penwell, no surprise on the shunning. I just wasn't prepared for it to be quite so instantaneous lol.

As for you my little fluffy-face friend brandnew - are you sure you have enough drinks lined up there?

• brandnew
    brandnew

Thank you......thank you very muuuch......

I'll be here all week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Good for you. It's the JWs that are insane for expecting you to act as if you believe something when you do not, that would make you a hypocrite.

🍹enjoy you new life as a free woman, pretending no more.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Thank you Lisa Rose. You have reminded me of something I would like to say to any JW/exJW woman out there who has not figured this out yet.

Listen up ladies

You are NOT mad, bad or irelevant if you disagree with the organization or the bible or the elders or your husband or your father or anyone with a penis.

You have a right to your own opinion and you have a right to voice it, without being labeled a "Jezebel."

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I wish you the best sparrowdown!

You seem rather positive, although I know emotions come in waves.

Either way, kudos to you on your bravery and choosing to life life.

Reality is now. Be happy being you.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Sparrow down, do you have people on the outside, besides us here, who you can talk with or get support from?

I hope you have good friends or any extended family on the outside..?

I admire your taking a stand and wanting to be done with hiding who you are! I know how hard that is, and you always hope for the best. May God, or the universe, or whatever energies exist, or quantum particles that somehow attract things to us, or frequencies, or telepathic manipulation of aliens (threw that last one in there for the heck of it, lol, and to see if you were paying attention! :) ) -- bless you.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Sparrow,

I am so sorry your sister treated you that way. But I am glad you feel liberated in a sense.

I had the support of some apostates when I left and broadcasted my story across YouTube.

We are here for you

Take care

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit