Elusive happiness teaches a hidden truth!

by iconoclastic 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

Cofty,

There is a solution. Until now you have only heard from others. Now experiment yourself, just like a scientist does. Be seated in a comfortable posture. Withdraw your mind within—and you will experience your sixth sense (intuition) beginning to manifest itself, and will also find yourself pulled towards the vastness of your soul, the immaterial substratum of your physical body. You will gradually lose sight of all mental and physical boundaries. At this time you will feel like a person on his first airplane flight leaving behind all customary landmarks and soaring into a wall-less space. Keep going till you get linked with your Heavenly Father. Have a sweet conversation with Him. You will come back fully convinced that you are a spirit being in this physical body, and there is a loving heavenly Father, the Supreme Soul, who helps those seeking Him and wanting to know the truth.

• cofty
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Diogenesistera day agoI think the coconut anology is rarther beautiful.

Icon is a coconut minus the coco.

• SecretSlaveClass
  • iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    cofty & SecretSlaveClass
    You both are indirectly admitting that you have nothing to refute what is brought out in the OP. Yet it is not a matter of joy for me you, because it seems you are not aware that nature ensures that what you give to others return to you in some form in due course of time.
  • cofty
    cofty
    You both are indirectly admitting that you have nothing to refute what is brought out in the OP
    No I just have more important things to do than waste time refuting your gibberish.
    You are a recruiter for a disgusting cult. Fuck off.
    you are not aware that nature ensures that what you give to others return to you in some form in due course of time.
    I am not impressed by your silly superstitions. Fuck off.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Icon I didn't read your thread topic, I can't make head or tail of your discombobulated "wisdom". But I do love to poke fun at you and should you feel inclined to reciprocate, please be my guest. I'll be the first to admitt I'm full of shit, perhaps you should do the same.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I've flagged this up now, i thought of doing it the other day, but I think cofty might blow a gasket otherwise LOL

BK cult recruitment team be gone FFS

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

Cofty,

You cannot simply dismiss the ways of nature calling it “silly superstitions. Fuck off.” Nature acts like the statue kept in the courts (white lady with a black ribbon tied around her eyes). She sees everyone and every nation either as giver of happiness or giver of unhappiness, and does not seek approval of anybody before she sends back what individuals/nations send out. For example, see what nature did to a great nation. Brahmanas (combination of two words: brah = great + manas = mind) in India were very good in the beginning manifesting a great mind of viewing all with equality, and country flourished. When the Brahmanas turned into a superior class treating others as “untouchables,” nature brought over 700 foreign aggressions over that country—making the condition of that class of people miserable. If you want to see, you can see this everywhere in the case of individuals and nations.

You can delete me in imitation of JW disfellowshipping--that is your choice. But I am an individual, with individual views--having nothing to do with any organization.

• cofty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit