Summary of CO visit this week.

by StarTrekAngel 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

stuckinarut2;

''we may receive instructions that may seem strange, but we must be willing to obey whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

so, you never know. That is (was) one of the most chilling statements, makes one wonder, what the heck have they got up their sleeves!!

• Lieu
    Lieu
    Lol!!! I liked Abraham. Guy went and slaughtered a bunch of soldiers to get Lot back. HE gave 10% of what he had to Mel and didn't take anything for himself afterwards. He certainly wasn't a punk nor a moocher. He begged God NOT to destroy the 5 Cities. He certainly wasn't a JW.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    Beth Sarim

''we may receive instructions that may seem strange, but we must be willing to obey whether they seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''

Just cut the green wire and don't ask questions!

Image result for pulling the red wire from bomb picImage result for bomb blowing up home pic

• skin
    skin
    A few years from now. "We never did say to cut the green wire"
  • TheMark
    TheMark
    new lite...it wasn't the green wire but the red one...sorry
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Shit happens!

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

If you are the type of father who thinks about not pressuring your child into following the path of Jehovah, then that is the most absurd thing I've ever heard"

LOL. Every single brother that lends me an ear (there have been plenty), I always tell them the same thing:

"You can't force your kids to love Jehovah unless it's sincere and it originates with them. Forget about anyone that tells you otherwise."

I then go on to explain that forcing any child to do something against their will can only have disastrous results. I also ask them to look around and see the results from families that have done this.

Every time I explain this to a family or family head I always see how mentally they are battling with the teachings of the org and what I just suggested.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Borganization has really screwed with his reality is all I can say poor guy he really bought the farm.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This reminds me of the "obedience" thread by Wifibandit. The GB have the authority to make decrees. Don't believe it, just ask Tomo!

The KH speaker at my congo said that "Family Worship" is required for life, just like preaching, in public, with the rest ( as opposed to a personal ministry that only Jeehoober sees ) are required to escape the day of wrath!!

DD

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard
    just for a laugh, look up the english translation of the french word "con" on the internet. Youll see your CO in a new light.......... or maybe not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit