Summary of CO visit this week.

by StarTrekAngel 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sir82
    sir82

Curious if the school he attended made him into a hard-core prick, or if that is just his natural personality?

Anyone else have a CO who recently graduated from one of the theocratic education "schools"?

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

His name is Daniel Con

Fitting

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

(1 John 4:1) "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, . . ."

km 9/07 p. 3 Question Box

Does "the faithful and discreet slave" endorse independent groups of Witnesses who meet together to engage in Scriptural research....? "No, it does not. And yet, in various parts of the world, a few associates of our organization have formed groups to do independent research on Bible-related subjects. Throughout the earth, Jehovah’s people are receiving ample spiritual instruction..... Thus, "the faithful and discreet slave" does not endorse any literature, meetings, or Web sites that are not produced or organized under its oversight."

The Governing Body contradicting the Bible's command to test inspired expressions? Hard to believe!!

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    The "inspired error" comes to be, based on his unparalleled insight, the teachings of the world. Higher education, among others. He clarified he was not going to cover them all but we can imagine what the other ones are. This is based on the words in revelation, where, at least in spanish, it talks about "demon inspired expressions"
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The inspired error...lol!

I've seen a log of "inspired error" come down the pipeline from the F&DS.

Oops -- not inspired.........spirit directed. Me bad.

Doc

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    ok who dares me to walk into my local KH and when I put my arms up to answer I let fly with Giordanos' gag???!!😂😂😂😂
  • blondie
    blondie

Perhaps they were thinking of this scripture>

(Revelation 16:13, 14) 13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

or this one

(1 Timothy 4:1, 2) 4 However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons, 2.

BUT NOT this one when to check the WTS inspirations

(1 John 4:1) 4 Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world.

. .

• steve2
    steve2

The younger the CO, the more they know for certain, the older they are, the less they know for certain.

• Lieu
    Lieu

Wow! So he uses Abraham as an example but he completely overlooks the part where God tells him to shut up and "listen to your wife"? I do recall Sarah had a complaint.

Sounds more like a worship the man speech. No thanks.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Yep, and Abraham also slaughtered animals and other strange things....shall we do THAT too??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit